Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-07-2017, 01:33 AM
Aviak

Juicy thread, stop acting like you all hate each other. Happy holidays.

-Hjial
Old 12-07-2017, 03:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Kluwen is the AM version of Henrique. Not a single post that is not rage or wah wah.

Points to Detoxx coming in all serious and pointing fingers about numbers and times. Did you just win?

(You didn't)
Old 12-07-2017, 03:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One may even go so far as to assume he finds Aweakened guild even more repugnant than AM, since there was no Aweakend guild corpse in the room, but he thought of you all when he saw an AM members corpse in there.

*drops mic*
I wasn't going to post in this thread cause quite frankly I couldn't care less about the server drama anymore and I'm a like 5% attendance casual pleb, but after reading this post I just had to pop in to mention that it's quite possible that's the most retarded, kool-aid filled attempt at RnF spin I've seen in years.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:38 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken is a fucking idiot
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Old 12-07-2017, 04:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't going to post in this thread cause quite frankly I couldn't care less about the server drama anymore and I'm a like 5% attendance casual pleb, but after reading this post I just had to pop in to mention that it's quite possible that's the most retarded, kool-aid filled attempt at RnF spin I've seen in years.
Remember when you made a RnF thread about me and my GF? It was even worse than his attempt at RnF'ing doe, so kindly shut your whore mouth
Uncontested #1 French of <Aftermath>
Old 12-07-2017, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many years has velious been out now? 2?

And subhumans like Henrique are legitimately bragging about pixels like it's something to admire?

Detoxx still saying "gharns that broke hokushins back" like that's the best thing he's ever done in life?

Spoiler alert: if you are still actively raiding and/or build your esteem around your everquest velious pixels, you have a serious mental illness.

But don't worry. You CAN get help.

Just not from me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you're still here to comment doe, it kinda beats the purpose of your post lol
Uncontested #1 French of <Aftermath>
Old 12-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Sarnak

@Toxx... Cmom dude... Dont make me shame you and your piece of shit guild...

Remember that time you guys were trying tunare and failed horribly 3-4x and you had to beg for Kegluas to teach you how to defeat Tunare because you morons couldnt figure it out. (Even thou you guys had fraps of us killing it and stalked us do it a couple times).

I have never failed to kill tunare. My guild has never failed to kill Tunare, you in otherhand cant say the same. I lost count on how mamy times you guys left the plane after 10h+ of clearing and couldnt defeat it leaving it up. One of those times we went in, with repops happening and killed her with adds. Rofl.

Oh, and before i forget. Stay mad about Sleepers awakened, its lovely that you claim to kill every mob in game when you guys never killed all wardens, iirc killed two? Lol... Good job!!! 2 out of what? 100?

Its been a pleasure destroying you on this old as fuck video game when you and your guild keep failing at simple ingame mechanics. 14 attempts on a rotated Vulak, uncontested to finally get it single to entrance?? Goodjob! A+ Sir! Have a good day and keep dreaming you actually know how to play. Mallet dragon@corner is hard as fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you made a RnF thread about me and my GF? It was even worse than his attempt at RnF'ing doe, so kindly shut your whore mouth
You should be thanking him for fabricating such a lie

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't realize how many Sirken sucks threads and posts Fuddwin has created. Going through his post history gave me some good lulz. Guy is your number one fan

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you mean like 4 years ago when IB lifted it's rnf gag for one day on i think april fools and everyone trolled eachother on the forums all day? i had actually forgotten all about that until you mentioned it. i would argue that it was a pretty successful rnf tho if you still froth at the sight of me years later.

also I'm pretty sure that thread was mostly about your cringey TMO app thread where you mentioned you like to make cat noises on teamspeak, and only mentioned your girlfriend to say she was hot as fuck. not sure why you're still nerd raging about it.