Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Server Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 AM
zodium zodium is offline
Kobold

zodium's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Plane of Mischief
Posts: 104
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
patriarch gon do what patriarch gon do
You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Pokesan, and I won't have it! Is that clear?! You think you've merely stopped an open raid -- that is not the case! The casuals have taken billions of pixels, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity. It is ecological balance. You are an old man who thinks in terms of guilds and peoples. There are no guilds. There are no peoples. There is no Aftermath. There is no Awakened. There is no Rustle. There is no CSG! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate dominion of pixels. Petro-pixels, electro-pixels, multi-pixels, Reichpixels, swords, hats, sleeves and tunics. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!
__________________
[60 Pirate] Gatmanno (Halfling) <Awokened>
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Mockba1980 Mockba1980 is offline
Aviak

Mockba1980's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Massilia
Posts: 96
Default

"On tunare kill, while attenders could assist on the kill, the Unique Loot from Tunare will be handed through Awakened members"

LOL Come PL AW stuff !
__________________
<Aftermath>
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr View Post
You know your RnF thread failed when more than 24 hours later your only replies are from the retards who shit up Off Topic.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:01 AM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,720
Default

Refuse to acknowledge Gatmanno until he posts a SS of himself in the thread sharing fashionquest pics.

Best of the Best Looking Toon on P99

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=286026
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:34 AM
kotton05 kotton05 is offline
Planar Protector

kotton05's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your accusation of a deflection is dishonest and ignored.

answer my question -

how long for the trash?

how long for the boss?
I love this, def should be answered
__________________
Merkk <Rustle>
Flak <Apex>
Proud Iksar of Cazic-Thule
That's not my train bro!!!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-07-2017, 08:16 AM
gundumbwing gundumbwing is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 139
Default

If a PuG memeber spent 8 hours clearing trash efficiently alongside AW because the only thing he/she had to do was listen to simple instructions, how is that not putting in just as much effort during this singular raid and deserving of Tunare loot rolls?

Not sure why AW keeps talking about every raid they have ever done as "putting in work" for this one raid, multiple years after the contents relevance where even casual players have had enough time to be geared enough to greatly assist the speed. hence why AW is comfortable with wanting PuGs, the potential to greatly decrease the amount of time spent clearing trash.

PoG isn't hard AT ALL. Listening to instructions isnt hard AT ALL. Doing the trash IS the majority of the work involved in downing Tunare, thats why she isnt permafarmed. Stop trying to spin it otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 12-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Spyder73 Spyder73 is offline
Planar Protector

Spyder73's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: 36th Chamber
Posts: 1,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a PuG memeber spent 8 hours clearing trash efficiently alongside AW because the only thing he/she had to do was listen to simple instructions, how is that not putting in just as much effort during this singular raid and deserving of Tunare loot rolls?

Not sure why AW keeps talking about every raid they have ever done as "putting in work" for this one raid, multiple years after the contents relevance where even casual players have had enough time to be geared enough to greatly assist the speed. hence why AW is comfortable with wanting PuGs, the potential to greatly decrease the amount of time spent clearing trash.

PoG isn't hard AT ALL. Listening to instructions isnt hard AT ALL. Doing the trash IS the majority of the work involved in downing Tunare, thats why she isnt permafarmed. Stop trying to spin it otherwise.
I really don't like defending Awakened because I feel they have ruined the server for years but you are being intentionally dense about P99 raiding. P99 raiding isn't about singular encounters, its about raid attendance and accumulating DKP to bid on items. Randoming off Tunare loot to sh!t hole PuG members is not fair to those who have farmed ToV for the last 12 months getting their guildmates loot while they save their DKP to get a Fist of Nature or whatever else their heart desires from supple Tunare.

If you want high end pixels join a guild, save DKP, show up regularly, get your sock ready, and get immersed.

The trade off Awakened members have to make for Tunare loot is not a fair transaction. These are (disturbed) people who play EQ and video games in general way too much and need to focus on IRL relationships above Vulak #192. Blah Blah Blah I don't spend that much time tracking, blah blah blah bat phone, blah blah blah its my hobby, blah blah blah im disabled. You sacrifice too much for pixels on this server, just stop it before you waste away your days on this Earth.
__________________
FREE WU'TANG
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah Blah Blah I don't spend that much time tracking, blah blah blah bat phone, blah blah blah its my hobby, blah blah blah im disabled. You sacrifice too much for pixels on this server, just stop it before you waste away your days on this Earth.
Why are you being so depressive. This ruined my mood. Thanks Spyder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Spyder73 Spyder73 is offline
Planar Protector

Spyder73's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: 36th Chamber
Posts: 1,728
Default

I'll cook up some comedy later this AM via dank memes and MS paint just for you boo
__________________
FREE WU'TANG
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Mead Mead is offline
Sarnak

Mead's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you being so depressive. This ruined my mood. Thanks Spyder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His post actually brought me closer to him. Couldn't have agreed more with my fellow realist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 View Post
I think OP thought Rants and Flames meant "O gosh darn I'm so angry about this thing! O look, here's a place where I can vent about that!"

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 12-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Lhancelot Lhancelot is offline
Planar Protector

Lhancelot's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His post actually brought me closer to him. Couldn't have agreed more with my fellow realist.
That's why it's so sad. reality hurts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.