Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Fire Giant

Default Awakened begs server for help to clear Plane of Growth, server good guys?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=286248

Server good guys or dangling the carrot to get them BIS loot quicker? According to Eratani maybe juuuuuust maybe they will let a Tunare item go up for random. What he really means is let us see the loot table first and if it's good enough they will let the worst item go up for random, maybe.

They even let CSG kill AOW with them?! How nice of Awakened to allow CSG the opportunity to see end game content! Or was it CSG that allowed Awakened to kill it with them since Awakeneds feeder guild didn't have enough folks available at that hour?

Perhaps Awakened will open up some of the rotated content to the server to share in the classic experience, after all it is the season of giving!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Kobold

shit dude that post has been up for days and it's already died down to the point of talking about pokesan's helmet.

It's spelled out perfectly clear in their thread what the deal is. If you don't like it, don't go. Stay up late at night praying to go it fails if you want i guess. But just don't go.

Take a step back and re evaluate what's important to you in life.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:25 AM
Kobold

praying to god, not go. too many chu-his tonight...
Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Yikes.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit dude that post has been up for days and it's already died down to the point of talking about pokesan's helmet.

It's spelled out perfectly clear in their thread what the deal is. If you don't like it, don't go. Stay up late at night praying to go it fails if you want i guess. But just don't go.

Take a step back and re evaluate what's important to you in life.
I guess you pay more attention to the boards then I do! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Kobold

perhaps. but like a lot of us i work primarily at a computer and spend a half hour a day reading this forum, and sometimes even use it as an excuse not to go to bed when you're drunk (totally not me right now).

But i'm not the one who saw the invite thread, seemingly didn't bother to read it, and got upset enough to create an entire new thread in R&F to try and stir up drama. I mean it is a whole 55 posts long, which is a lot reading, but really the last few pages are just Lhance and the usual suspects jerking each other off (and i mean that with all due respect).

I guess i shouldn't say anything because more forum drama leads to more wasted time at work. But shit dude.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Hi there fellow s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶miners:

We are planning to host an open Mining operation in our diamond and iron mine!

If you are age 35+ you will be able to assist this mining operation.
Every single piece of iron ore obtained during the (potentially fatal) opening, drilling, and pickaxe-ing will be randomed among all attenders of the operation.

You can decide if you pick up the slabs of ore with the miner in question in the operation or with a child parked outside at the tree as long as that child is also in desperate need (NOTE: If a random winner lets a piece of heavy ass rock sit on the grund due to an attempt to carry it away using a child, he will lose the option of keep rolling on future rocks!)
The rocks will have a 7 minute limitation, so only roll if your child is parked outside and will make it in time =)

The open rolls will last during all trash rocks and common ore veins of the mine.
On finding a diamond, gem, gold or other actually valuable vein, while attenders could assist on the mining, the good stuff will be handed through management only.
The flecks of gold expelled out during the process will still be randomed tho, so if you stay you will have some final bullet on your dice to win a souvenir for child laborer!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Will Aftermath open up rotation targets to the server?

If so let's start a thread in Raid Discussion Forums about a Sirken enforced rotation on Dain, Yelinak, CT, Tormax, Statue, Zlandicar and Klandicar.

What a great way to kick off 2018! Rotating all those targets with the whole server!
Old 12-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If so let's start a thread in Raid Discussion Forums about a Sirken enforced rotation on Dain, Yelinak, CT, Tormax, Statue, Zlandicar and Klandicar.

What a great way to kick off 2018! Rotating all those targets with the whole server!
I mean I'd rather have a full rotation but I'm just a measly casual member [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We already did with VP and Ring War. Got suspended for not keeping another guilds timer on ring war. Things are fine the way they are now.

Agnarr still has instanced content right?