Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Are you casting it on a rooted mob? Snare can't stack with root right now.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you casting it on a rooted mob? Snare can't stack with root right now.

Ah yeah that's it. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2014, 04:42 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not worry about looting items at this point unless it is stack-able, especially bone chips. ... ... You should have around 25 stacks of bone chips if not more plus any stack-able items to sell and coin you collected. Bone chips easily sell in the 7-10 plat per stack range. I sold all 25 stacks I got for 10p each and this was in the last 3 months.
Maybe i am just out of luck. But I did try to sell these stacks of bone chips for days now and cant find a buyer.

Maybe You already sold to much or to many Noobs (as me) follow ur guide hrhr.

So be aware that it might take a while to sell ur loot and get ur profit, when u return back from Fob ...
Old 02-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe i am just out of luck. But I did try to sell these stacks of bone chips for days now and cant find a buyer.

Maybe You already sold to much or to many Noobs (as me) follow ur guide hrhr.

So be aware that it might take a while to sell ur loot and get ur profit, when u return back from Fob ...
I got lucky and sold half of them in OT while waiting on boat to go back. Rest I sold in Oasis while killing crocs til level 22. It did take me a couple levels to sell them all. Can also discount price if you want to sell them faster.
Last edited by BlkCamel; 03-09-2015 at 12:38 AM..
Old 02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Aviak

The thing with bonechips is.. when someone wants to buy some they will generally want to buy in bulk. You just need to be patient and someone will buy all of them from you I'm sure. I generally buy 10 stacks at a time for example~

You could try actively asking Necromancers in your zone if they want to buy your bonechips if you really can't get rid of them!
Old 02-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

How are you selling the chips? You need to remind people that they're as good as Crushbone belts in getting EXP by turning them into Kaladim, and that they're great for monks who want to get faction with Cabilis.

When I was a necro I had to deal with both of those things driving up the cost of chips.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in tattered when I did it so no, no gearing required. I did do it however before running damage from DOTS was nerfed so the effect of this nerf may in fact render the whole mammoth kiting thing moot now. One of these days I'll level a shammy to 9 just to try it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regards,
Mg
How was running DMG nerfed?
Last edited by Vumnaydar; 02-22-2014 at 04:02 AM..
Old 02-22-2014, 09:41 AM
Aviak

Mobs that are chasing you only take 2/3 damage from DOTs. Makes kiting less of a viable option compared to root/rot.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

I want to add to this. On my Ogre Shaman you could do Halfling Guards in Misty Thicket until like 46-47 and you can sell to gypsy camp, gate back to MT and bank in Rivervale by invisible to bank and standing behind the banker to bank
Old 02-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

random troll shaman holding a press conference!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...47322484_n.jpg

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Closed Thread