Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned

Default Catering to Blue's Doesn't= Red

I know atleast 200 PvPer's from oldschool guilds like Darkenbane, Begotten, Wudan, Hate, Ruin, ToW etc. That would love to play here but they refuse to play on your little farce of a server.

I tell them about the slow lvling and crazy resist system and they laugh in my face wtf could blame them. There is nothing classic here!

Unlimited Range AE's, the wrong mod's applied to the wrong spells, dot's flat reduced, songs reduced 33%, Roots and pet roots landing on 160 MR+ and lasting FULL DURATION regardless of resist. Really too much BS to list in one post!

You'd rather cater to a few player's bluer than smurf's dick than gather a red playerbase.

Proof is in the pudding

No item loot!
Slower than shit exp!
No IP bans on poopsocking MQer's

Don't worry I won't post anymore it's obvious to me only Zade and Sirkin give a shit, and sadly there not dev's because even the worst programmer could hit spell range Pillar and L.Blast 200 on 15 year old box code. Peace~
Old 05-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

wut who is this post even meant 4, pretty sure 99.9% of red wants this shit fixed
Old 05-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

lotta that stuff is the reason I stopped playing Red, its just embarrassing how little attention they give to it, either server for that matter

should pass the project along to people who actually care about the people playing
Old 05-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Banned

shut the fuck up dude, this is your 5th crying thread in like 2 days

yeah we all want them to fix shit, they probably won't

either play or don't
Old 05-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut the fuck up dude, this is your 5th crying thread in like 2 days

yeah we all want them to fix shit, they probably won't

either play or don't
you obviously didn't play in FOH on live lol

you're acting like a tool man no offense, everything he said was spot on should pick your battles
Old 05-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you obviously didn't play in FOH on live lol

you're acting like a tool man no offense, everything he said was spot on should pick your battles
yeah i think we need him to say it in 8 more threads cuz the first 4 weren't convincing enough

we all want them to fix shit, they aint gonna so either play it as it is or move on
Old 05-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut who is this post even meant 4, pretty sure 99.9% of red wants this shit fixed
Sadly Tos prevent's me from saying who it's for but sadly no, not everyone wants it fixed the people exploiting the fuck out of the broken shit on this server don't want it fixed!

There are a lot of players who would love pure classic pvp, but there is a hundred others that LOVE the fact that pillar of frost and lightning blast are Unlimited range I get hit with that exploit 18 times a day and everyone I run up on doesn't even need to sit to mem it, shit's already up so god knows how many people they exploit that on.

Lotta people who would cry baby tears if Necro dot's worked as intended and ticked for full on targets standing still AS THEY SHOULD!

I came here for RED 1999 pvp not blue 1999 PVE I want them to hold to RED1999 rules not a single fucking change just like those smurf bastards do for PVE!

And if your someone who doesn't want that then you don't belong here, there's a whole game that cater's to blue's it's called WOW!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

WOW is a lot more red than red99 just sayin
Old 05-27-2013, 01:15 AM
Banned

Nothing classic about pvp here. Custom level system, custom resists, ffa with no item loot. Melt this sucker down into a liquor cap.

VZTZ in all its horror didn't even have this mage pet root or high sun problem.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Aviak

As long as all the complaining remains positive like "Please support us in any way, even make up a story how your car broke down so you have been busy lately, or say that you had illness in the family..so you been busy lately"

Its like living in a world with no God.

Thats all I and most other sad guys are asking for. Basically the entire server wants to see some changes. Changes that..if they turn out to be implemented in a totally botched job way..will get changed immediately rather than in some random number of weeks.

Anything. I just like the server too much to stop bringing these points up again and again.
Closed Thread