Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Orc

I really hate the word toxic. It feels like a word people use when someone is offended or people hurt their feelings. All humans have an innate side that some people will not like, toxic isn't a all in one word for people with those characteristics.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many people playing both simultaneously bruh
hey cd288

im having trouble with my research project, could you help me find 1 person doing this? i was hoping to find 300 and do an analysis but 1 would be a good start

thank you i patiently await your kind response
Old 11-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

I can't wait for the era items to be removed so the a-hats stop playing and go back to blue to raid.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Its been fun in Teal. Level 7 now and most everyone I have met at random were nice. Thank you Edens for guiding my newbie self from Freeport to Kelethin and Virgilz the gnome for the binds =)
Old 11-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi i like teal. its nice and very chill

problem is i am starting to believe we can never go back

hope that helps
high probability the two servers merge at some point once the noob zone rush is over, which probably isn't super far off

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 11-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while i wait for your kind response cd288: can you please report, are you or anyone you know playing on both green and teal simultaneously? please submit that information kindly here in this thread with names of characters in both green/teal and i will include it in my study

thank you. i hope all is well
I'm somewhat confused lol

Also, even if this is a serious request, I wouldn't post other peoples' names because that's not my place to subject them to criticism from the anti-play on both servers crowd.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantan01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yesterday Littlebill called a zone wide meeting in the blade fiend room of unrest. He made sure everyone got in a group appropriate for their level. Everyone seemed happy until Littlebill trained the bar! ( On accident of course). Definately not toxic.
Dang it! I was wondering where littlebill went to from Green. Glad to see he's going strong on Teal
Old 11-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm somewhat confused lol

Also, even if this is a serious request, I wouldn't post other peoples' names because that's not my place to subject them to criticism from the anti-play on both servers crowd.
dam are you telling me i need a new high school research project

i guess ill keep my eye out.

can anyone let me know if they see a literal single person actually boxing teal and green? thanks all
Old 11-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
dam are you telling me i need a new high school research project

i guess ill keep my eye out.

can anyone let me know if they see a literal single person actually boxing teal and green? thanks all
Ah okay you're being sarcastic. Well multiple people on the forums have said they are doing it. Go read through the threads.

If you actually think there are zero people playing both simultaneously you're nuts lol. If someone wants to farm extra platinum and loot and have two characters leveled up by merge time instead of one, there's literally no reason they wouldn't do it lol.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

ok just 1 example would be good for my teacher

let me know
Closed Thread