Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:08 PM
keithjinternet keithjinternet is offline
Orc


Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Cool Where to make platinum?

I understand there's a platinum/leveling guide on this site, but a lot of the recommendations are sadly beneficial for evil races.

So, I'm wondering what recommendations there are for farming some plat for a level 27 Shaman, soloing.

Ideally I'd be higher level, I know, but I need money for spells and alchemy.

Thanks in advanced for you help and comments!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Tecmos Deception Tecmos Deception is offline
Planar Protector

Tecmos Deception's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,228
Default

The best way to make plat is to make more levels.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:22 PM
VII VII is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 80
Default

thex dagger quests resell rather well, i made a few thousand selling them already to guilds who are stocking up before quest gets cut from game.

lvl 8 you can solo Recfek Shralok in Kithicor, the lower level version (he's only lvl 11 in KF), shralok packs sell nicely as well
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:30 PM
keithjinternet keithjinternet is offline
Orc


Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way to make plat is to make more levels.
So helpful!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:37 PM
VII VII is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 80
Default

you can also make a lvl 1 halfling, head over to high pass keep and see about looting guard corpses. i was surprised to see so many untouched, i made about 300p in an hour selling the swords late last night
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:41 PM
keithjinternet keithjinternet is offline
Orc


Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can also make a lvl 1 halfling, head over to high pass keep and see about looting guard corpses. i was surprised to see so many untouched, i made about 300p in an hour selling the swords late last night
I think that's against the rules
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:41 PM
keithjinternet keithjinternet is offline
Orc


Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thex dagger quests resell rather well, i made a few thousand selling them already to guilds who are stocking up before quest gets cut from game.

lvl 8 you can solo Recfek Shralok in Kithicor, the lower level version (he's only lvl 11 in KF), shralok packs sell nicely as well
I've been avoiding doing this, but might actually consider it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Tecmos Deception Tecmos Deception is offline
Planar Protector

Tecmos Deception's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So helpful!
I mean... it's not a joke. You can work hard to make a few plat now, or you can pop out another 8 more levels and /list a mana stone and sell it for 10kpp or some shit.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2019, 11:50 PM
Bardp1999 Bardp1999 is offline
Sarnak

Bardp1999's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Maceland
Posts: 422
Default

At 27 I would be trying to group Goblins in HHK. You can likly make 1kpp-2kpp while leveling there form 27-mid 30s
__________________
Forum Quest
Spyder73 (BANNED)
NecroP1999 (BANNED)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 35 Shaman
Myrdrraal - WoW Classic (Herod) - 60 Shaman
#FreeWuTang
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Spock2020 Spock2020 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean... it's not a joke. You can work hard to make a few plat now, or you can pop out another 8 more levels and /list a mana stone and sell it for 10kpp or some shit.
As long as you don't mind going without one since stuff on a /list is 1 per character so if you get a manastone on a character you won't be able to get a 2nd 1 on that character.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.