Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this try phinny stuff. You guys are turning into swish bots. At least post a gif.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Better? Have you tried Phinny yet?
Old 06-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

so BDA didn't get forced to leave or get shamed because of rmt?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so BDA didn't get forced to leave or get shamed because of rmt?
BDA left willingly because P99 is pretty much a deadend server. Permanent Velious with all the relevant content being ruined by neckbeards on a daily basis. There's no end in sight and there's no hope for improvement in the future that I can see. Staff seems uninterested in making any real changes to how things are. If you aren't already in A/A and you actually want to raid content that matters.... What keeps you playing on P99? Why do you even bother logging in? Only thing that kept me going on P99 was the hope that Velious would fix everything. Everybody had this idea that there was sooooo much raid content in Velious that the neckbeards couldn't possibly lock it all down and everyone would get lots of pixels. Unfortunately the neckbeards out neckbearded our expectations and managed to pretty much continue their shitting all over everyone else methods from Kunark era.

I played P99 Velious for almost a year and I finally gave up hope shortly after the "Raid Summit" that accomplished absolutely fucking nothing. That was the final nail in the coffin for me when I finally realized that nothing will ever change and if I didn't want to join A/A but I wanted to raid the best content I was nearly 100% shit out of luck. For all of you raiders out there that aren't in the top 2 guilds. I'm genuinely curious. Why are you still playing here? Do you have hope things will change in the future? Or are you just content with the shitty scraps A/A didn't go for that week?
Old 06-20-2016, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA left willingly because P99 is pretty much a deadend server. Permanent Velious with all the relevant content being ruined by neckbeards on a daily basis. There's no end in sight and there's no hope for improvement in the future that I can see. Staff seems uninterested in making any real changes to how things are. If you aren't already in A/A and you actually want to raid content that matters.... What keeps you playing on P99? Why do you even bother logging in? Only thing that kept me going on P99 was the hope that Velious would fix everything. Everybody had this idea that there was sooooo much raid content in Velious that the neckbeards couldn't possibly lock it all down and everyone would get lots of pixels. Unfortunately the neckbeards out neckbearded our expectations and managed to pretty much continue their shitting all over everyone else methods from Kunark era.

I played P99 Velious for almost a year and I finally gave up hope shortly after the "Raid Summit" that accomplished absolutely fucking nothing. That was the final nail in the coffin for me when I finally realized that nothing will ever change and if I didn't want to join A/A but I wanted to raid the best content I was nearly 100% shit out of luck. For all of you raiders out there that aren't in the top 2 guilds. I'm genuinely curious. Why are you still playing here? Do you have hope things will change in the future? Or are you just content with the shitty scraps A/A didn't go for that week?
There were like 40 dragons left up for hours last night. Any guild on p99 with 30 lvl 60's could have went and had their pick of pixels. You guys just gave up by leaving the server, period.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty much a deadend server.

There's no end in sight
You should seriously proof read before you hit submit reply.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were like 40 dragons left up for hours last night. Any guild on p99 with 30 lvl 60's could have went and had their pick of pixels. You guys just gave up by leaving the server, period.
Lol. Are you really using a earthquake while Awakened was raid suspended as proof that anyone can get dragons? Is that really where you're going with this? Don't be a fucking idiot please. Everyone knows that earthquakes are awesome and every raid guild gets a good shot at pixels when they happen. That's why nearly every guild on the entire server has been begging for more earthquakes to make the raid scene less shitty for sooooo long. How often have they been happening lately? Did Earthquakes just start going off left and right in the past month that I've been away? Weren't we promised 2-3 a month once upon a time? For the first year of Velious we were lucky to get 1 every 2-3 months. If one night of pixels every couple months is enough to keep you satisfied then more power to you I guess. If I'm some kind of failure in your eyes cause I decided I'm not content with that then so be it man. Enjoy your once every 3 months pixels. I'll be over on Phinny raiding fun shit as often as I want to and having 10x more fun than I had on P99.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Dont care

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 06-20-2016, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this. I'm not in A / A and I still have fun on this server progressively raiding content that the middle class competes for.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Aftermath>
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol. Are you really using a earthquake while Awakened was raid suspended as proof that anyone can get dragons? Is that really where you're going with this? Don't be a fucking idiot please. Everyone knows that earthquakes are awesome and every raid guild gets a good shot at pixels when they happen. That's why nearly every guild on the entire server has been begging for more earthquakes to make the raid scene less shitty for sooooo long. How often have they been happening lately? Did Earthquakes just start going off left and right in the past month that I've been away? Weren't we promised 2-3 a month once upon a time? For the first year of Velious we were lucky to get 1 every 2-3 months. If one night of pixels every couple months is enough to keep you satisfied then more power to you I guess. If I'm some kind of failure in your eyes cause I decided I'm not content with that then so be it man. Enjoy your once every 3 months pixels. I'll be over on Phinny raiding fun shit as often as I want to and having 10x more fun than I had on P99.
Didnt read, but its a sign that no other guilds have followed you to EQ Lite... its just not very good is it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People "leaving in droves" because of the raid scene? Never happened. On the contrary, with casually hardcore BDA gone theres never been a better time to raid if you're in a casual guild.

Backfire move of the year lol
Closed Thread