Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

Default Shocking footage of 'Nazi youth camp' in Sweden

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...th-camp-Sweden (English)
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten...ger-i-sverige/ (Swedish, full creepy stalker video)

Quote:
All the children are similarly dressed, the boys in shirts and shorts, while the girls wear long skirts and their hair braided as they appear to be taken straight out of a Nazi propaganda film.
Blonde children with traditional haircuts? Girls wearing skirts and braided hair?! Oy vey! They must be fascists!

Please ignore the degenerate stalking children in a forest and secretly filming them hidden from sight.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Kobold

who is claiming nazis other than you?

you tryna false flag my cuck?
Old 08-22-2016, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Thinks he more referring to the right to deny the Holocaust happened the way they say it happened (it didn't happen remotely close to what is talked about or what the law protects from being discussed and analyzed.

A jew (IDF service, dual Israeli citizenship) once accused me of being a denier, but when I explained my position he respected it and settled on "so you are just trying to throw water on it". This opened up a HUGE intellectual debate on interpretation of events and the meaning of language, etc.

My friends literally sat around dumbfounded with their mouths hanging open after pouncing on me with the Jew initially screaming "WE GOT A DENIER OMFG A DENIER IS HERE!!!" all riled up and riotous minded (typical Roman Catholic friends. fucking dumbasses) They contributed absolutely nothing while 2 intellectuals went at it. It turns out they didn't even have an educated position on the Holocaust, they were just fucking dogpile pieces of shit.

At the end of it, I respected the Jew a lot. And would NEVER deny the Holocaust. We really built together through the debate and both realized the sharp intellect of the other person. I am no longer friends with any of my Roman Catholic friends who were present in that room, but I am friends with the Jew.

We both respected each others position by the end of it. He coined a new term on the spot "Holocaust Moderate" to describe my rationale and the version of events I provided. As opposed to holocaust denier. I think Holocaust Moderate is where most of us are on it, but the law interprets moderates as deniers and you can face prison time.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thinks he more referring to the right to deny the Holocaust happened the way they say it happened (it didn't happen remotely close to what is talked about or what the law protects from being discussed and analyzed.

A jew (IDF service, dual Israeli citizenship) once accused me of being a denier, but when I explained my position he respected it and settled on "so you are just trying to throw water on it". This opened up a HUGE intellectual debate on interpretation of events and the meaning of language, etc.

My friends literally sat around dumbfounded with their mouths hanging open after pouncing on me with the Jew initially screaming "WE GOT A DENIER OMFG A DENIER IS HERE!!!" all riled up and riotous minded (typical Roman Catholic friends. fucking dumbasses) They contributed absolutely nothing while 2 intellectuals went at it. It turns out they didn't even have an educated position on the Holocaust, they were just fucking dogpile pieces of shit.

At the end of it, I respected the Jew a lot. And would NEVER deny the Holocaust. We really built together through the debate and both realized the sharp intellect of the other person. I am no longer friends with any of my Roman Catholic friends who were present in that room, but I am friends with the Jew.

We both respected each others position by the end of it. He coined a new term on the spot "Holocaust Moderate" to describe my rationale and the version of events I provided. As opposed to holocaust denier. I think Holocaust Moderate is where most of us are on it, but the law interprets moderates as deniers and you can face prison time.
Is that a thing in other countries? because, and I am being serious now, I have literally never heard a person ever deny that the holocaust happened.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathius41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that a thing in other countries? because, and I am being serious now, I have literally never heard a person ever deny that the holocaust happened.
I don't know where to begin really. I'll just say yes, its a thing. A big thing depending when and where you are.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-22-2016, 07:41 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so what is the position you argued? What are you claiming happened versus what we've read happened?
Old 08-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

If you need a law to 'protect history' chances are it is a lie you are 'protecting'.

Hitler dindu nuffins.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't know where to begin really. I'll just say yes, its a thing. A big thing depending when and where you are.
I'd be a bit curious to read a bit more here, with a few references etc
Old 08-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azzar can answer himself, but for my part: every single concentration camp liberated by the Soviets was supposedly a death camp, while every US/Brit-liberated was a work camp in varying state of starvation and unsupply. The entire idea of extermination camps is Soviet propaganda we decided we would not argue with
Never heard this. I have heard american's and even generals including Patton's writing attesting to them being more than just "work camps".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdru...amp#Liberation