Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here's some totaly not trans bathroom arts!

(for u)

Guktans can be monks!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone said they cant be monks on aradune yet??
Old 05-20-2021, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. And I was getting laid back then also ... at least through Velious/Luclin. After that I stopped my "friends with benefits" relationship with my ex (a Wizard), and fell in love with a Cleric that I lived with (an unrequited love unfortunately).

True story.
The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels... she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship. She messaged me for the first time in like 12 years a couple of years ago, and I realized how unattractive she was and like.. not even in the same league as me... when you're young and in love your mind fools you into thinking the person you love is beautiful.

Can genuinely say she's not even average, she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be. I remember everyone at the time trying to tell me that and I didn't believe it because to me she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen... oh well. Not bitter towards her at all, but pretty much no interest in even small conversation with her and I don't mean that in an bitter way... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Banned

EQ stopped me from getting laid, the break i took from EQ got me laid so much, then I basically got grossed out and dysphoric about sex period and life sucked, so I went back to EQ

So much better to not have to worry about it cuz ur pixels can just be whatever they want.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone said they cant be monks on aradune yet??
ya i'm not sure what expansion it unlocks, probably twoards or past viel of alaris or w/e [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

Hey guys my shaman is useless compared to druids and wizards when it comes to porting.

Uh, the fact the devs ignore this..

Hey here's a weird eq1 TLP froglok picture presented as "not weird tranny stuff"

^ the community they want here lol
Old 05-20-2021, 02:30 PM
Banned

love u nirggy
Old 05-20-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

The story starts out so good:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels
... and ends so badly:

Quote:
she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship
Even the "moral" is tragic:

Quote:
she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be ... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.
But hey ... at least you didn't get herpes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels... she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship. She messaged me for the first time in like 12 years a couple of years ago, and I realized how unattractive she was and like.. not even in the same league as me... when you're young and in love your mind fools you into thinking the person you love is beautiful.

Can genuinely say she's not even average, she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be. I remember everyone at the time trying to tell me that and I didn't believe it because to me she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen... oh well. Not bitter towards her at all, but pretty much no interest in even small conversation with her and I don't mean that in an bitter way... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.
This is such a weird comment to post
Closed Thread