Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAAAAH! RACISMS WAAAH!
FIxed
Old 04-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you forgot the mention the whole part where yes, voting hours are expanded in rural counties. For the cities of GA, its backwards. Just so happens that black people mostly live in the cities... So they shortened the hours, took off a few days, and shortened the voting windows all round for the cities. The places where more people live than anywhere else, they have shorter hours. The rural areas have longer hours...
Show me where it reduced hours in the cities if you've done all the reading. I've read a lot of this bill and it doesn't seem like you really have. I don't want to know what you heard on the radio. I've found nothing to support what you say. Show me, please. Cite what were the hours before and how did the law shorten them, otherwise you're doing exactly what I said not to and just regurgitating (AM radio) media talking points. I am open to new verifiable information. That was never even brought up by the black former GA residents I talked with either so I am curious. Also, keep in mind what I stated here from CNN directly, In the 2020 general election Fulton, Dekalb, Clayton and various other Democratic strongholds held their early voting hours between 7am and 7pm so they would NOT be forced into reductions.(thanks, CNN) Altanta is in these counties.

You only expanded a little on what I said about being able to replace election officials, but failed to acknowledge what has to happen BEFORE they can be replaced. It can't just be done on a whim like you insinuate in your post. I also said this is an eyebrow raising point and it deserves some scrutiny, but it's talked about like they can just wake up one day and say we don't like these results, you're out and our guy is in. It doesn't work like that. There should absolutely be a way to remove election officials that fail to perform over multiple elections, and I don't agree with the exact system lined out in this bill for appointing replacements.

Everyone is so focused on this drop box thing, too, and it's getting misconstrued. The expanded number of drop boxes were a COVID thing. How do less unattended randomly placed drop boxes hurt voting when you can mail, submit via fax, or submit your vote using the GA online portal? Postage is already paid on the envelopes, btw. When you require drop boxes be present when they weren't before, that is in fact an expansion. Trying to compare this law to what happened during COVID2020 is not apples to apples. You have to look at how things were before the wildly varying temporary election laws of 2020 were implemented.
Last edited by -TK-; 04-05-2021 at 03:21 PM..
Old 04-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Georgia voting law change was about a fair election for everyone who votes, regardless of the color of their skin.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FIxed
This but also for Horza.

Baffles my mind that these 14 year olds even knew about EQ let alone P99.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL another self own

Guy can't help himself
Old 04-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

If you repeat it enough surely it will come true, but you have to believe.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank god Republican politicians are protecting us from the many hazards of volunteers offering water while people wait in line.
If they're too weak to survive 0.5 to 12 hours without water, do we really want their vote?
Old 04-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you repeat it enough surely it will come true, but you have to believe.
Not "every" vote is ever counted in an election genius

There are always levels of fraud and ballots thrown out for a variety of other reasons

You're just a meme because you don't have any thoughts of your own. Everything is "racisms!" and you're most likely whiter than Christmas Snow
Old 04-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry your guy lost.
Closed Thread