Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default So, lvling up I see.

Anyways I've just reached lvl 12 on my little ench (high elf) and yes I played classic back in the day like crazy but, never did many quests around the lower levels. Not to mention I don't have any real gear or anything atm. Anyone have any real suggestions on where and what to hunt? As of right now I'm just kinda soloing blue stuff in ec (can't find groups too much) I get like an hour (2 max) a day to play and I wanna make sure I'm getting the best "bag for my buck" time wise. Any lower lvl quests that I could be doing to speed up the level process? Or any suggestions on where (better) places to hunt even solo if I have too?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Aviak

charm shin ree
Old 07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for any advise, I've been thinking about going to befallen to see if I get a little bit more exp indoors and I don't think that charm is really worth it right now at my level seem breaks quick and pets do around same damage.. I may be wrong but, just kinda how I viewed it
Old 07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

You need to be in Unrest at 12. Stay there till level 24ish. Then MM. End of fairy tale.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Orc

I'm going to share one of my fav spots. From 12-16 you should be able to take the camp of 4 minos in Steamfont just steps away from the LFay zone. The exp is great and they have decent drops - some gems + mino axes. I made several hundred pp camping those.

They are all single pulls, and it's a nice relaxed camp where you don't have to worry about trains, etc. like you would in unrest.

That will get you to 16 easy. At lvl 14 / 15, 4-5 rounds of the minos will get you a full bubble of exp. I am now lvl 17 and parked in Kerra Island, but I was on Erud's Crossing island for a time, and the cats there are a nice relaxed camp. Got some gems, too!

Thaeryn - Tunare Server 2000-2002.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Befallen has way too large a spread of mobs, lots of greens with a red mixed in for horribleness.

I was doing EC on my ENC too, mobs were spread all over, mob levels all over the place, EC sucks.

I headed to Faydwer and went over to the Mino Caves area, lots of barely-DB mobs to hunt on, charm is fantastic or using your pet is just as well.

Around 13-15 you can head over to Nybright sisters in LFay, which are fantastic cash, I'll have to see how the minos recommended earlier in this thread stack up to sisters. Faydwer is fantastic until the 40s, the low levels are much better than EC ever was.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Level 12 is an awesome time to go kill crocs and spiders in Upper Guk for some great XP! You can kill them til about 18-19.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

N Ro or Oasis til 16
EK hounds til 20
EK spiders til 24
HH Keep til forever
Old 07-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaeryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to share one of my fav spots. From 12-16 you should be able to take the camp of 4 minos in Steamfont just steps away from the LFay zone. The exp is great and they have decent drops - some gems + mino axes. I made several hundred pp camping those.

They are all single pulls, and it's a nice relaxed camp where you don't have to worry about trains, etc. like you would in unrest.

That will get you to 16 easy. At lvl 14 / 15, 4-5 rounds of the minos will get you a full bubble of exp.
I second this and then when you hit 14, go to LFay Sister Camp. Do the sisters until 17 and move to Unrest. Don't think I died once from Minos or Sisters, and thats saying something about how easy these camps are.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaeryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That will get you to 16 easy. At lvl 14 / 15, 4-5 rounds of the minos will get you a full bubble of exp. I am now lvl 17 and parked in Kerra Island, but I was on Erud's Crossing island for a time, and the cats there are a nice relaxed camp. Got some gems, too!
10/10 post. Some great ideas.
Closed Thread