Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Default eve online

anyone still play?
Old 01-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

taking a break to play this since TEST died, just doesn't feel the same without them fighting the good fight against goons and i dont even live in Null just a small gang lowsec fw/pirate duder

who did/do you fly with?

my style of Eve ;P AAR Firetail vs ASB Firetail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBXS8nUeFY
Old 01-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

New to eve, so far highsec carebare reselling stuff making a killing ISK, got 2 accounts PLEX'd for the next few months and still raking in ISK. gonna do that for a bit till my characters are trained up
Old 01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New to eve, so far highsec carebare reselling stuff making a killing ISK, got 2 accounts PLEX'd for the next few months and still raking in ISK. gonna do that for a bit till my characters are trained up
I've been playing for about two weeks now during EQ downtime. (great for when you're medding) I picked up the $5 starter pack off Amazon with the Venture mining vessel. I have little to no idea what I'm doing lol. I've been running through the career missions. I finished the military, advanced military, and industry starter missions and have done some 0.8/0.7 mining. I've just been training skills as I need them. Seems like a cool game. I still have a lot of reading to do before I can really get into it but right now, EQ comes first!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Large Bat

ninja salvaging is fun.

probe down some missioners go in salvage their loot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread