Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Aviak

Default <Harmony>

Greetings friends! The famous Grundwald “Grumpy” Gunderson is here to tell you about a grand opportunity to join a guild of fun-loving, ass-kicking, charming, lovely, sexy and eligible individuals in < Harmony >.

Harmony is over a year old now and after a bit of a hiatus, we are making a magnificent comeback that will be written about on several historical tomes and wiki pages for years to come. While raiding is not a requirement in this esteemed guild, we would like to recruit a number of quality raid-minded players so that we may experience all facets of Everquest, casual and hardcore alike.

Harmony accommodates any style of play. Casual, group, raid – it’s all there. We here at Harmony are proud of our sense of community and comradery, many of the friendships in our group extend into real life and members are always encouraged to bring in their real life friends and family.

Harmony is run by Everquest Veterans of the highest class, though we encourage and welcome new players with open arms, we know that Everquest can get monotonous quickly and surely, so we prefer to break that monotony with great conversation and utilizing underplayed or exotic content / dungeons.

If Harmony sounds cool to you, you might be sane. Please contact any of the following officers for recruitment information:

Bonethugg, Mactens, Grundwald, Rontak, Panuk, Ermergerd, Zaidos, Barkie, Nomie, Bruna

Have a harmonious day!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Guybrush; 03-11-2014 at 07:37 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Aviak

Foist!

<3 Harmony

Hi guys, Bonethugg here!

Are you sick of being LFG?

Do you want to do awesome stuff like static group with knowledgeable players in zones that you would never normally find a group for?

Do you want to raid, but help contribute to something to a group that will remember it for life, instead of joining a "take-a-number" guild and riding coat-tails?

Do you want to be in a great guild without having your RL friends and family locked out by pompous recruitment requirements or an arduous recruitment application process?

Harmony could be for you!

Harmony is built around a very active, veteran raider core group. We're actively expanding our raid force along with our component community!

We currently have many characters in the lvl 49-52 range for classic raid content, as well as a lvl 52+ characters for planar and expansion raids and a large sub-49 population.

Our guild operates around the clock with no set play window and people from all around the world.
We use teamspeak to communicate outside of game, theres always many of us online hanging out and helping eachother.

Just contact an officer in game for a short interview [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See ya in /guild!
Last edited by Wip3ou7; 03-12-2014 at 03:52 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Kobold

Default Harmony, New Recruit

Hello, everyone! I am a new recruit of Harmony, and so can you!

If you are like me, then you were once a proud denizen of the classic EQ experience. But, unfortunately, you have forgotten how to EQ. Harmony has been a great help in getting a beard back on my neck, and my butt back into Norrath. Now I can't stand outside a Mc'Donalds without wondering if my faction is good enough to safely enter.

Success? You decide!

I've been impressed by how regularly the guild forms its own groups throughout several different leveling brackets. There are always a good number of members logged in, and no question ever goes unanswered! Wiki illiterate, or still playing on your 56k modem that can't handle tabbing out? Never fear, bro: these guys have got you covered.

I intend to spend a long time in Harmony. Get it?

And yes, the guild's name is a reference to Bone Thugs. If you're not down with that, then there is no helping you.

--Judd
Last edited by JPMorgan; 03-11-2014 at 11:27 AM..
Old 03-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I joined Harmony and the guildleader gave me some leather armor. I use to wear it but now I don't. They take full advantage of the green chat toolset which really emerses me in the world of classic. Sometimes I like to participate in the greenchat and sometimes I dont but they leave it up to me to decide. You can decide too if you want too. So join Harmony or dont join harmony it really depends on what you are in the mood for. k thx lar~!

Have a nice day
Old 03-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Grundwald and Harmony are back? Bump for the real Grundwald, not that Blueheart playing a cleric impersonator.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grundwald and Harmony are back? Bump for the real Grundwald, not that Blueheart playing a cleric impersonator.
Hey, thanks Freddi! I never see you online, what the heck
Old 03-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Tonight we will celebrate the 15th anniversary of EverQuest and the very first anniversary of <Harmony>! GET KRUNK!
Old 03-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Great guild! Lots of good people!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Banned

Here are some of the challenging, fun and uncommon exp spots we've done this week

-Runnyeye
-SolA
-Cazic Thile
-Mines of Droga

If you want to level up in dungeons you wouldn't normally see then think about joining Harmony today
Old 03-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Harmony is awesome. Exp groups every night, dungeon crawling anywhere and everywhere, guild chat/TS shenanigans, guildie discounts/freebies... the list goes on. If you're looking for a great group of folks to adventure with, look no further. Join within the next week for a FREE lapdance from Norrath's premiere gnome stripper, Houndstooth!
Closed Thread