Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Default Later, had fun, and don't turn this into a shit thread

Goodbye Azrael pals.

First, I would prefer if we kept this thread civil unlike Ragingclues goodbye thread. That is the exact opposite of how I would like to leave. I'm going to miss you guys, and I had a good time while in Azrael. I have a lot of great memories, and wish you all the best. Good luck in the future and keep crootin.

I don't think this even needs to be said, but please don't get real lifey with my pics or phone number. A simple removal from the boards and batphone and whatsapp is all that is required. Thanks in advance for keeping it classy.

Barcode, sorry I got pissed about pixels that naggy raid a couple weeks ago. I hope that if you keep Azrael a loot council that you set some rules in stone. No /random one day and loot council the next. I owe ya some plat shoot me a tell tonight. I did purchased 3 hate stones and a few stacks of peridots though. Rockem (if you even read these forums) you never responded to my whatsapp. Eunomia said you have my wurmslayer so please return it. Andis if you want those heal pots lmk i'll trade ya a 10 slot I have already made for the toes plus materials.

Euro crew i'll still come hang out in TS on my weekend mornings. That is if you don't mind having me around.

Your pal forever
X-Emissary Pikrib
Old 01-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Are you quitting the box or just Azrael? My response will need to be appropriate.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

fuck you faggot.

j/k, will miss pikrib.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 01-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Banned

later pal
Old 01-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

I'm leaving Azrael and joining Holocaust.

Kergan please don't try to turn this into a shit thread about Y Azrael is bad for the server. Especially when you are one of those people who sucked Nizzar's dick for easy pixels instead of fighting the good fight and making the server a better place. It takes grande cojones to fight out numbered day in and day out when you know people will always join the zerg for easy pixels.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure how you manage to rip me for joining the zerg for easy pixels in the same paragraph you say you're joining the zerg for easy pixels.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

THRAD CONVERSION IN PROGRESS: [-------------|---]

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 01-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Good luck Pikrib, sometimes change is for the better.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goodbye Azrael pals.

First, I would prefer if we kept this thread civil unlike Ragingclues goodbye thread. That is the exact opposite of how I would like to leave. I'm going to miss you guys, and I had a good time while in Azrael. I have a lot of great memories, and wish you all the best. Good luck in the future and keep crootin.

I don't think this even needs to be said, but please don't get real lifey with my pics or phone number. A simple removal from the boards and batphone and whatsapp is all that is required. Thanks in advance for keeping it classy.

Barcode, sorry I got pissed about pixels that naggy raid a couple weeks ago. I hope that if you keep Azrael a loot council that you set some rules in stone. No /random one day and loot council the next. I owe ya some plat shoot me a tell tonight. I did purchased 3 hate stones and a few stacks of peridots though. Rockem (if you even read these forums) you never responded to my whatsapp. Eunomia said you have my wurmslayer so please return it. Andis if you want those heal pots lmk i'll trade ya a 10 slot I have already made for the toes plus materials.

Euro crew i'll still come hang out in TS on my weekend mornings. That is if you don't mind having me around.

Your pal forever
X-Emissary Pikrib
pik 2 tha rib, you're always welcome to hang and play with us bro, no hard feelers here dawg
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Serious question - is Azrael still a guild? I see an "I'm quitting" post every other day it seems.
Closed Thread