Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Video Card Verification

Receiving a message recommending that I download version 6575 drivers before playing EQ - You can pick up these drivers ar www.ati.com -

I currently have an older laptop with the ATI Mobility Radeon X300 (6.14.10.6483) video card installed.

I tried searching their site for the 6575 drivers, but nothing is coming up - I tried playing EQ with what I have but it's choppy and I appear to be skipping frames or slow in game to people

Any suggestions on how I can fix this or download something to update but not spend any extra money? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Try http://www.hardwareheaven.com/modtool.php
Old 01-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

the skipping frames is due to a poor graphic card, the computer i currently play on, ive been playing p99 for two years, and have only gotten a few upgrades, but back when kunark came out, my computer crashed forcing me to play on a pos comp that had a shitty graphics card,

when playing for a hour, game would be fine, then for the next hour slowly got choppy, after 3 hours, it was real freaking slow and would have to restart the computer, but the 2nd computer by me in my room with my main computer, i use to look shit up while playing or play warcraft 2/3 or diablo when soloing