PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Lay on Hands Not Repopping once used.

Smedy
11-22-2011, 09:54 AM
There seems like there is a bug where Lay on Hands wont repop unless you relog.

I used my Lay on Hands earlier this morning, worked properly, then 3 hours later i was gonna use it again, button had repopped but when i hit it it said timer wasnt done, and the button greyed out.

Someone said there's a bug where you have to relog to actually get lay on hands to be useable again.

Not sure if this is the case or if i had some other issue, just reporting my findings.

Palemoon
11-22-2011, 09:58 AM
There is some bugginess with the visual part of the button (being greyed out or not , randomly..) but I found layhands to be usual when its 72 mins or whatever it is was up. Used it 2 or 3 times in a row (i.e. without dieing or zoneing) in a long crushbone grind.

But I do want to see the button issue fixed, its no fun guessing if your LoH is up or not.

DarthPeon
11-22-2011, 09:11 PM
The button issue exists with HT as well, when you zone it will fix itself but the timer is always correct.

Use an egg timer after each use otherwise.

Zigfreed
11-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Yah it's a bit annoying if only a bit. If you stay in the same zone the button will pop up pretty quick and if you press it again it'll give you the timer till reuse. If you zone then it's depressed and hitting it won't tell ya jack.

Zigfreed
11-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Of course I just had the exact same thing Smedy described happen to me. Logged off for a few hours and it didn't refresh.