Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 05-26-2024, 11:45 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta get out of Qeynos, that's a ghost town. Get yourself to Greater Faydark and go to Crushbone.

It's unfortunate, but the only zones you can reliably find groups are crushbone/oasis/unrest/mistmoore/city of mist.
I tried to make the run, got intsa gibbed in HH pass, and a nice person ported me to commons. Have had some groups around there, and got over to Unrest for a yard group as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going to buff some players in Guk last night and it turned out all 3 of them were being PLed separately. I don't understand not communicating back though, no excuse for that. But at this point in either server it's hard to find groups at lower levels. Maybe look into joining a guild, you might find some people with alts around your level range, or will help with ports and buffs, etc.
Yeah, most of the people I've encountered seem to be getting PL'd, and don't communicate back for some reason. I did join a guild. I've found more people after getting away from Qeynos. Alas, the Butcherblock memories will have to sit and wait for a new char roll and someone else wanting to hunt there.