Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 07-20-2024, 02:38 PM
Orc

Default Highest Plat Druid Solo Farm?

Just curious what everyone has seen for a max level druid and solo farming, excluding anything with puppet strings, unless the cost is justified for the reward. Feel free to DM if you have a camp you dont want to share publically. For me, the best one I have heard of is sirens grotto, but I haven't found a way to camp the spiked seahorse belt yet. Personally I would just camp the AC ring for MQ during work and make 5k a day doing that, but its slow afk work mostly.

Very rarely I'd come across everfrost empty and quad the ice giants as well, but only a small window before people show up so not ideal.
Old 07-20-2024, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

I would think sg charming fish and seahorses to kill mermaids. Can get BP gems here along with a host of other stuff.

Also selling Powerleveling is one of the most lucrative things on the server.
Old 07-20-2024, 03:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would think sg charming fish and seahorses to kill mermaids. Can get BP gems here along with a host of other stuff.

Also selling Powerleveling is one of the most lucrative things on the server.
Is that really true? I have no idea how to price it or what is iptimal as druid, just throw buffs and spot heal? Hourly rate? Guaranteed level/xp blocks? Ill do this if i can make a lot of plat.
Old 07-21-2024, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrang87 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that really true? I have no idea how to price it or what is iptimal as druid, just throw buffs and spot heal? Hourly rate? Guaranteed level/xp blocks? Ill do this if i can make a lot of plat.
Have you messed around in Chardok or even Kedge? How about PoM? If not, I wouldn’t tangle with mermaids.

Most people who has charted all the metrics and know the tricks won’t share it publicly.

I’d second power leveling for plat, porting or farming the downtime between clients.
Old 07-21-2024, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about PoM?
This might be the single highest solo drop for Druids (White Throne = 36,750p) ... but in practice, because there are only three valuable thrones (the black one and the crowns are worth <5k) and because thrones are extremely rare, it's probably not the best plat camp overall.

I can confirm that A4 is doable with a Druid though. It's a whole lot harder/riskier than doing the camp as an Enchanter or Shaman, but it can be done. Both Grink and Glonk are charmable; I think it was best to charm their A3 (ie. weaker/safer) versions, but it's been awhile, so maybe the A4 ones were preferable.

Getting the camp will be the biggest challenge, as it's very popular. You can ask to split it, but then the rarity becomes even more of an issue, as you're only doing a couple spawns.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 07-21-2024, 02:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you messed around in Chardok or even Kedge? How about PoM? If not, I wouldn’t tangle with mermaids.

Most people who has charted all the metrics and know the tricks won’t share it publicly.

I’d second power leveling for plat, porting or farming the downtime between clients.
I meant the power leveling, I've never sold it and have no idea how to price it so I dont over commit for a low value. I also don't know whats optimal on the what and where. Open to advice.
Old 07-21-2024, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

WTB druid powerlvl. Pst for rates.
Sheesh
Old 07-23-2024, 02:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB druid powerlvl. Pst for rates.
Sheesh
I Didn't mean how to broadcast it, I mean what should I charge? Is there any general guideline at all? I know when I do ports I 'generally' expect 1pp per level or at least 50pp from max levels. Obviously mileage varies but that is kind of a rule of thumb.
Old 07-23-2024, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrang87 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Didn't mean how to broadcast it, I mean what should I charge? Is there any general guideline at all? I know when I do ports I 'generally' expect 1pp per level or at least 50pp from max levels. Obviously mileage varies but that is kind of a rule of thumb.
do a quick search on the trade forums...plenty of people have posted with pricing structure

usually the price is per level, with increasing costs at tiers (say levels 1-20, 21 to 30, 31 to 35, 36 to 40, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 07-23-2024, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You auction it to see what OTHER druids charge.
I know you dont need it. Just ask and thank them.
Double sheesh.