Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2024, 04:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default A Dreamer Classic PvP Server

https://discord.gg/4gvd6VEBBg

- Instant 50.
- Full Classic Spellbook. Nukes/Dots/Heals changed to Classic numbers. More balancing maybe required.
- Script for max skills appropriate for your class, no extra skills that classes don't get anymore.
- Yellow Text
- All non-classic content removed. Firmly classic no custom.
- No reagants for Symbols/Sky/Hate/Lev/Necro/Mage pets.
- Resist code accurate since everyones the same level. Around 100mr you are immune to magic cc.
-Starting gear including MR jewelry.
- Legacy items are in. Mistwalker/Guise/Manastone.
- Increased drop rates in Planes/Dungeons.

PvP focused box. No grind. Very little characters progression. I understand people like the grind of char progression I am not trying to eliminate that. I played Red recently and raided with Pumice... I like classic EQ Red. ROT is garbage isntances boxes should burn.

My dream is many people all on the same playing field PvPing over who is the best. I have spent countless hours recreating the perfect Classic EQ Arcade. I need people to believe in the dream of PVP.

Also we are working on a Leaderboard we have a table in the DB logging shit big Bamzal is doing it for me. (He didn't do anything on the box till this) And he fixed my max skills script. But this has mainly been my project but big Bamz is chipping in.
Closed Thread