Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Banned

Default Was a fun run while it lasted

Going to say farewell to everyone now and giving my account to my cousion not sure if he will play once a week even less than that. But with litterly ONE exp group for level 33 range per day last three days while being apart of the 5% population of the server the game has become dull and bland for me.

The reason I picked EQ was for the groups and the relationships built while leveling up, it was perfect 1-30 but once I hit 30 everything went down hill. The major exp zones in live Cazic Thule, Lower Guk, Paw, and even SolB are ghost towns and not used at all for leveling groups. All that leaves is ONE grouping spot in mistmoore as everyone is afraid to go INSIDE the castle which leaves the Castle Entrance which is half the time of the past 3 days been camped by people getting power levled.

Now with all the help I have asked for over the past 3 days the number one response from EVERYONE seems to be this. Re-roll a SOLO class so you can SOLO to 60 and THEN enjoy the game because you can afford to have better gear then SOLO those levels again becuase no one plays there, or pay for a power level "like everyone else". With power leveling costing 2.5k-3k per HOUR it is an option I can't choose because 1-33 I have only accumulated 2.4k gold so I can't even really afford ONE hour!

Seems to be with most all first timers who don't want to play a solo character and a group dependant character will play until these levels here then quit you really need to look at this issue maybe even offer double exp in the zones that are NEVER used because of the "bugs" in the zones.

But I will say it was a FUN 12 days even though there have been SIX nights with login issues (half), it is still well ran for a FREE game(besides the 25+ petitons I have sent for support with having a Sur name since my first one was deleted by a GM). So with all that being said I am going to take a few days rest from computer games go get some sunlight and wait for d3 if any of you are playing there (US WEST) you can reach me on character "Powahfull" or "Eyepk" and I wish everyone the best and future happiness on this EMU server.

Powahfull 33 rogue (retired)
Old 05-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

those are the dumb soloers. all i said was roll a class that has spells. so when you look for a group they look at your spells not your gear. rogue is ALL gear. i made a wizard and get groups all day. i plan to get high lvl with him and then get some gear for perhaps a warrior or maybe a bard. but dam dude, your judging the whole game based on your rogue.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Aviak

He's right. I started a Rogue, got to level 15 and realized that it's a waste of time to continue playing a Group-based class. Groups are scarce; let alone a group with an actual Tank/healer combo.

I sold all of my stuff and am now looking for necro gear. I dont wana solo but what choice does a person have especially with the IP exemption delay. I was going to play with my girl but cant b/c of that. People are saying they are still waiting 4+ weeks so i dont even bother considering it an option any more.

One thing i wish this server would do is increase xp rate. I know it's "Classic EQ" except for the things that they changed but the xp is so slow that I seriously doubt most returning players make it past lvl 30. It is what it is tho...
Old 05-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Banned

dont reroll man, just be patient. try to find a good guild, ignore the trolls and just enjoy the ride.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Fire Giant

yup, find a low level guild who fits your play time and group with them. best bet.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Sarnak

What happened to all the people you were levelling up with?
Old 05-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Aviak

He out leveled them. He rocked the lower levels quick.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Kobold

Littlerly ONE exp group?
Old 05-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwetcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He out leveled them. He rocked the lower levels quick.
So if he slowed down a bit he may still get groups with those same ppl he had good times with?

(yeah it was rhetorical. Some ppl have no patience)
Closed Thread