Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Orc

Default Need some opinions

Ok, I know that this gets asked a lot and all but I'm gonna start a discussion again.

On live I played a Monk to 50, a Rogue to 60, a Necro to 60 and a Druid to 65. Currently I am playing a 17 Monk at the moment and I would like to switch it up. Due to real life, I am only able to solo at times and would like to play a class I can solo if I need to. My immediate options are Wizard, Mage, chanter or maybe even a Necro again. I would like some advice on which out of those would be the best solo besides necro of course I know they can solo like mad.

Which would have the least down time out of the wiz, Mage and chanter and which has the best "oh shit" spells like roots, snares and such? I have a little plat do I would be able to buy a few items to help at the beginning.

Anyway, I would love some opinions of fellow casters out there.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Chanter is more complicated to learn imo. Mages are extremely versatile but have fun with dat xp nerf. I know I sure have fun with it. Necro has root/snare. And imo least downtime depending on what you are fighting (sometimes mage has almost no downtime at all if you do it right). Either necro or mage in my opinion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

At present, wizard is one of the most unfulfilling classes in the game. Having played one to 55, I don't recommend them - especially since they fixed skyfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread