Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Not sure if this is allowed

Hey guys,

Im new here and im not sure if this is allowed to ask, but im sure if its not it will get deleted. I really miss the old EQ and i was really hoping to be able to play. As i do not have my copy of titanium anymore, i was curious if it was possible to just upload an entire folder that i could just download and put on my computer and play with. If anyone could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it, if not, thats cool too.

Thanks guys!
Old 10-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggs88TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys,

Im new here and im not sure if this is allowed to ask, but im sure if its not it will get deleted. I really miss the old EQ and i was really hoping to be able to play. As i do not have my copy of titanium anymore, i was curious if it was possible to just upload an entire folder that i could just download and put on my computer and play with. If anyone could help me with this i would greatly appreciate it, if not, thats cool too.

Thanks guys!
Yes, but we can't help.

So I guess that's really a no.
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

What do you mean by we cant help? just out of curiosity. Like its not allowed to post a whole folder to download?
Old 10-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggs88TM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you mean by we cant help? just out of curiosity. Like its not allowed to post a whole folder to download?
Yes, not allowed for legal reasons.

I bought my EQ Titanium from
http://www.amazon.com/Everquest-Tita.../dp/B000CPSHFS
Old 10-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Aviak

Man... thats expensive. Only if there was some way to rrent it instead.

[edit] Oh my silly spelling mistakes...
Old 10-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, not allowed for legal reasons.

I bought my EQ Titanium from
http://www.amazon.com/Everquest-Tita.../dp/B000CPSHFS

There are places to find Titanium without having to spending $200, the only people that are supported when you buy Titanium at this point are scalpers. Verant/SOE/DBG get none of that.

Do you know any friends that already play here, they might be able to help you with a flash drive install.

If ask nicely, someone might start a private message with you and give you some information about where you can find Titanium. You can also search the forum for other people/places that may have it.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Orc

Send a message via MSN to Kaleb

If you were to find a copy, that would be kick ass.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Banned

YARRG MATEY!!! Der be several options for ye EQ needs. Me PIRATE BAY might be closed to da public right now, but der be other options.

a really KICKASS option would be to google "EQ Titanium" and some other words. KICKASS was a great movie. I really liked KICKASS because Jim Carry was so KICK ASS in the movie. Try to google KICKASS and see what I mean.

Also if you have bought a copy of Titanium at any point in the past you could get the files from anywhere online and it would not technically be stealing.

Whatever you do - DO NOT buy a $200 copy of titanium under any circumstances. Ye would be foolish to do so.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Kobold

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YARRG MATEY!!! Der be several options for ye EQ needs. Me PIRATE BAY might be closed to da public right now, but der be other options.

a really KICKASS option would be to google "EQ Titanium" and some other words. KICKASS was a great movie. I really liked KICKASS because Jim Carry was so KICK ASS in the movie. Try to google KICKASS and see what I mean.

Also if you have bought a copy of Titanium at any point in the past you could get the files from anywhere online and it would not technically be stealing.

Whatever you do - DO NOT buy a $200 copy of titanium under any circumstances. Ye would be foolish to do so.
hilarious. you made me laugh
Old 10-14-2015, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

If you know someone who plays here, there are several ways he could help you. But you have to make the effort on your own. There are legal limitations to what we can do for you here. We are not allowed to say "Go Here and Download this." Or anything of that nature.

It shouldn't take more than a bit of web searching to find a solution, one of which is NOT paying $200 for the discs. That would just be stupid.