Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Banned

Default RIP tryy

copy pasted from FOH :

RIP Yellowbird

Yellowbird apparently passed away in his sleep, I got an AIM from his brother today. His AIM was jonatthecia, seems he also msg'd the guy who posted the thread above.

He also went by the name Tryy which a lot of FOH members should remember.

Had a lot of good times on vztz with him

edit: his brothers email is Benjamin.D.Drury@gmail.com, he asked that I pass that along.

RIP Tryy, best enchanter on VZTZ2.0

__________________________________________________ ___________

Tryy was one of the funnest people ever, and ill always remember our time in fishbait together. "you dumb fucking ******s stop breaking mez". Haha.... RIP good friend.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Banned

i know your just being cute, but he was an iraq war vet and id appreicate it if you would edit your post.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Didn't know him, but R.I.P. either way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

My heart goes out to his family. It's always sad loosing someone you know. Lost my best friend a couple years ago in a random car wreck. To engelbutter i hope you get banned for making such a shitty comment. The guy was a war vet, even if he wasn't still such a bad remark to make. Everyone dies at some point. We should be thankful we are alive making these messages.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

RIP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Banned

what comment , whats going on here lemons made the post and someone used his account?

and why are we supposed to care some shitbag died? if i died would he care? prob not
Old 10-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what comment , whats going on here lemons made the post and someone used his account?

and why are we supposed to care some shitbag died? if i died would he care? prob not
Alot of us from vztz moved to this server when it died huggles, i figure there are a few of tryys friends still around here, including me that would like to know. way to stay classy on a death notification post in non RnFs though.

stay up my bro.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Banned

sorry i never played on the other server but im sure it was just 99% griefing and people being pissed off

i played on r99 briefly but couldnt hack the exp , i was very active on beta tho when you killed something my exp bar went up
Old 10-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry i never played on the other server but im sure it was just 99% griefing and people being pissed off

i played on r99 briefly but couldnt hack the exp , i was very active on beta tho when you killed something my exp bar went up
vztz was a COMMUNITY. more than this one somehow. it had a dynamic that was just.. awesome. also, the the exp is much better here now than it was before.

RIP Tryy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

damn spoke to him a few times on AIM didn't even know who he was in game... RIP
Closed Thread