Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 07:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Aim chat loot conspiracy…

So lurking these forums I keep reading about this aim chat loot conspiracy and that the people not in aim chat are getting dicked on loot in Empire. Just wanted to throw my two cents in as a non aim chat member of Empire.

I am pretty new to the server (been playing actively about 8 months now). I joined holo with a bunch of other warm body croots just before breakup with gods work while Azrael was farming VP and we were still keying up. I am still pretty shit at the game but actively trying to learn and get better.

I am not and have never been a part of the aim chat pals, however I have had great raid attendance (run my own business so can work my own hours), I do my job, I try to take initiative and learn shit, don’t let me sky keys rot, try to be a positive voice in TS, help out as much as I can with other guildies needs etc. I like to think I’m a pretty good guild pal.

Because of this and my beautiful Australian accent in I have been showered with loots, for example I got a crown of rile before a tonne of aim chat members (Chuckslaw, Ksah, Mornin, Littlegyno, Lasher, Titanuk, Letsjoe) and am now pretty much BiS (3 PD loots just missing robe) not bad for an 8 month old scrub.

It’s not about being in aim chat that gets you the loots it’s the playtime and benefit you are to the guild, it just so happens that a lot of the aim chatters have ridiculous play times and give a lot to the guild as well. Correlation does not imply causation.

Now maybe I’m an exception (I’m not from asking around) but I have found the loot council in empire to be one of the best loot distribution systems in any guild I have ever been in. No long term old members just showing up to raids to collect loot then disappearing again People who benefit the guild much more than their raid attendance shows getting loot etc.

This is just my experience as an empire scrub, I know there are a lot of people out there I respect who have opposing opinions, but thought I would throw it out there anyway. (I still feel a sense of Aussie pride when Skar kills someone in my guild.)
Old 05-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Banned

Speaking of Skar how does he feel about the loot council
Old 05-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

aim chat conspiracy always a good troll
Old 05-25-2015, 08:00 PM
Banned

Killing you after Sirken rezzed you in VP was a highlight of my P99 Red experience
Old 05-25-2015, 08:05 PM
Banned

voted no
Old 05-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So lurking these forums I keep reading about this aim chat loot conspiracy and that the people not in aim chat are getting dicked on loot in Empire. Just wanted to throw my two cents in as a non aim chat member of Empire.

I am pretty new to the server (been playing actively about 8 months now). I joined holo with a bunch of other warm body croots just before breakup with gods work while Azrael was farming VP and we were still keying up. I am still pretty shit at the game but actively trying to learn and get better.

I am not and have never been a part of the aim chat pals, however I have had great raid attendance (run my own business so can work my own hours), I do my job, I try to take initiative and learn shit, don’t let me sky keys rot, try to be a positive voice in TS, help out as much as I can with other guildies needs etc. I like to think I’m a pretty good guild pal.

Because of this and my beautiful Australian accent in I have been showered with loots, for example I got a crown of rile before a tonne of aim chat members (Chuckslaw, Ksah, Mornin, Littlegyno, Lasher, Titanuk, Letsjoe) and am now pretty much BiS (3 PD loots just missing robe) not bad for an 8 month old scrub.

It’s not about being in aim chat that gets you the loots it’s the playtime and benefit you are to the guild, it just so happens that a lot of the aim chatters have ridiculous play times and give a lot to the guild as well. Correlation does not imply causation.

Now maybe I’m an exception (I’m not from asking around) but I have found the loot council in empire to be one of the best loot distribution systems in any guild I have ever been in. No long term old members just showing up to raids to collect loot then disappearing again People who benefit the guild much more than their raid attendance shows getting loot etc.

This is just my experience as an empire scrub, I know there are a lot of people out there I respect who have opposing opinions, but thought I would throw it out there anyway. (I still feel a sense of Aussie pride when Skar kills someone in my guild.)
what did the aim chat loot council promise you to make this post?
Old 05-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Banned

good post.

love you omai. my Australian brethren.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did the aim chat loot council promise you to make this post?
America Hater
Old 05-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Ever wonder where all the spells/trivial loot goes? Doors loots it and then gives aim chat a cut of the cash.

Man I love conspiracy theories.

Serious question though to the OP. Have you ever seen a spreadsheet on what loot went where? I'm guessin no. Have you ever seen an attendance chart? Probably not.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Banned

everythings fair! nothing to see here!
Closed Thread