Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Fire Giant

Default Pet Falling Through Geometry

In SolA, my pet keeps falling through the geometry.. I can hear him splash into the lava and when I move a bit he'll reappear. I noted this near loc -363, -617, 38. This seems to be causing trains now and then.. Also, when my pet was fighting a goblin, both fell through and I couldn't target the goblin..
-----------------------
Old 03-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

yeah, pets have been totally borked since last patch, in a lot of zones.

Personally have Seen issues in: Sola, Solb, HHK, HPK. Was Told Kedge and a few others.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned

Add paineel to the list. Was killin guards and pet fell through on one. Couldnt target the guard, called pet back, he reappeared, guard poofed somewhere. He didnt give an xp message, and he didnt respawn for at least 2 more hours after I killed him.

Was the guard next to the one who gives keyz at bottom of elevator in paineel. I try to leave the one who gives them out for people as to not inconvenience myself to operate the elevator for them =P
Old 03-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Developer

Although I don't recall my pet going through any walls, a shark I killed in Kedge with my pet stopped respawning for several hours then suddenly started popping again.

This shark does not path beyond the room I was killing so it's not like he just wandered off.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Aviak

Last night AM in Guk stopped respawning for a few hours as well.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Kobold

Was in LGuk this afternoon and pet pathing killed me once and forced me to gate the other time. In both instances my pet fell through the floor or something similar. However, it appeared as if my pet was still there, but he wouldn't move or respond to my commands (which was /pet back off and /pet attack, so that he would switch targets and save me from a double pull). Needless to say, he didn't switch targets and I died because gate was interrupted.

Second time my pet fell again and the single mob I had pulled suddenly ran off to chase where ever my pet had fallen. Again my pet looked as if it was in the right place, but wouldn't respond to anything. Before the mob that ran off brought back more, I gated.

Play a mage just got alot harder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]