Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Default I went to veeshans peak

I went and raided VP with 30 of my closest pals, even though kael + full tov spawn. We killed Phara dar got nothing good for loot, but we decided to invite Quil to loot the resists katana from PD corpse. A lot of the guild was yelling and bitching that instead of killing raid mobs they could spend their dkp on like dozekar, or all of ntov they had to follow tune/sharknado into VP because it was worth dkp and they couldn't not collect it.

So anyway, our guild is now allied with Epidemic against <Thunderdome>, Tune is obsessed with trying to do whatever he can to make TD mad but doesn't understand its not working only to keep losing rank and file members that make our guild go round n round, I guess we will never finish dozekar again let alone vyemm or vulak.

At least we still raid sky, so we can get the officers alt rangers some windstrikers. it makes me feel good that I can get dkp for a quick sky raid. I really didn't enjoy doing Trakanon while Dozekar/ToV/Dain/Tormax and Lord Yelinak were all up though its the same as above, crappy loot vs velious armor that I want to spend my dkp on. I can't leave Apex yet because I have all this DKP saved but Tune won't call a raid on ToV or statue because hes afraid Thunderdome might interfere again. I know if we simply got rid of our more scummy guildies, TD leave us alone and we could get back to farming ToV every week.

I have spoken with a few other members who are not in the high dkp brackets, or part of the original core member set. Most of us feel the same, some don't care because they play a class they can just AFK or FD the entire raid to get dkp.

This is just an example of our raids, as you can see we failed dozekar 4 separate raid times alone.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just want to be able to spend my DKP on something good, not kunark loot no one including me wants. I feel like between all the players we lost to WoW full time, and the others playing WoW while raiding(which has been the cause of many raid wipes) is further more tearing the guild apart almost as much as <Thunderdome> is doing damage wise to us.

Yours truly,
Anonymous Apex member

tldr=just a tad bit of it for Jeremy, also I do love drugs. So if you like drugs too, respond with the word DRUGS. I am not however a raging alcoholic like some of my guildmates, Nor do I get high off lifting weights and playing roulette on grindr like Tune.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:13 AM
Sarnak

Old 01-24-2017, 02:28 AM
Banned

drugs
Old 01-24-2017, 03:48 AM
Kobold

Whole lota mad, drugs and PMS up in this bitch
Old 01-24-2017, 04:28 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2017, 06:33 AM
Fire Giant

D
R
U
G
S
!

You're on them.
Old 01-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the great reviews, I can't take all the credit though. Most of it goes to the upset, angry, some nearly frothing members of Apex who took the time to rant hard about the guild situation atm. All in some sort of terminal brain rot situation, but won't give up or speak out yet while they still have unspent DKP.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

We offered to team up on both but TDs Pixel thirst got the best of them, now Apex is getting both. Funny how it works out
Old 01-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We offered to team up on both but TDs Pixel thirst got the best of them, now Apex is getting both. Funny how it works out
The story of Red99
Old 01-24-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being guilded with OP, not because you like him, his drug induced rants, or how his brother posts about dildoing his asshole, but because he has high playtime and is a key member of your team.

gotta be real desperate for everquest pixels to do that to yourself
Listening to bansky in discord was actually quite amusing. My favorite was when he was pissing blood and didnt know if it was his bladder or all the red gatoraid he drank the night before.
Closed Thread