Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default 55 shaman - lfg

55 shaman looking for guild, interested in raiding

My play times are 10pm - 3am est. I am making this thread as I'm not sure which guilds are recruiting shaman that have an active core at that time. Many I've spoken to in /tell seem to do most activities in day time EST.

I do have some availability for bat calls while at work.

Please send me a PM here with guild and an officer I can speak to if you're open to having a shaman recruit that mainly plays in the above mentioned time slot.
Last edited by Halfdin; 11-10-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Old 11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Most guilds consider the player more than the class, so as long as you have something to contribute (a raid level character, the time to better that character, and the time to devote to raids), they'll at least give you a trial. Figure out how hardcore/casual you want to be and then start reading charters on website or the guild recruitment threads here. Good luck!
Old 11-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the input.
I have been looking at websites and recruitment threads - my biggest reason for posting was looking for a guild that has a player base in the time that I play.

A lot of guild members from various guilds aren't sure or say that raids never take place when I'm on, atleast not planned.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

The server waits for no man, raid bosses are killed <30min after they spawn usually, regardless of time-zone. For what its worth, BDA's friday sky is usually around 7pm-10pm EST, but most of our other raids are whenever we feel like it and the targets are available. 10AM fear? sure! 11PM royals? absolutely! I don't know if other guilds schedule raid times more frequently, but those will also probably only be for things like planes, you can't schedule dragon raids, only 'socks for dragon raids. I'm sure there are many guilds that have active grouping in the time slot you posted, and BDA would be one of them.
Closed Thread