Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Aviak

Default Being hit while looting should close the loot window?

This is a very minor point, but I think it's not working on P99 as it did on live.

Basically, if you are looting a corpse, and a mob hits you, I believe that you should stand up and the loot operation would be aborted - ie the loot window closes and you would have to right click the corpse again to loot more items.

On P99, you stand up but the loot window doesn't close and you can still loot items from the corpse.

Like I said, very minor discrepancy, just pointed out for completeness sake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Maybe a bit late to this, but I recall it working the same on Live as it does here. You stand up, but the window doesn't close.

I distinctly recall how obnoxious this was because you then can't just step forward to close the window, you have to click the Done button.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Aviak

I don't know about the standing part but I don't want it to close the loot window. Many times when I'm soloing I will loot 1 (or more) mobs without killing all the aggro mobs so I can gate or run to zone. Having the loot window closed every time I got hit would make this impossible.