Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Default Leveling suggestion for 48 monk

Hey guys, I’m looking for some suggestions on where to bring my lvl 48 monk to exp. I have spent the last couple of lvls im CoM but it feels like it’s starting to slow down unless I find a really good group or duo partner. Apart from CoM I have also spent some time in solB but since I mostly solo I got pretty risky with the Kobold shamans.

Any suggestions on where to go? Ideal would be a place where both solo and group is possible and not too far from a merchant that sells bandages.

Can also mention that my gear is average, no fungi but an ifs and black panther armor.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

I would go /Role and pretend you are level 50 and get LCY/RCY groups in KC. As long as you are a good puller no one will really care. I did this on my SK recently with great results
Old 03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

loio gobs, easily solo-able at least the front four + 2 top even ind mid range gear (jade mace / SoS, black panther ish, was consistently 35-42 weight). Great xp. Buy bandages from lowbies using looted plat. I usually offered like 5p for a stack
Old 03-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would go /Role and pretend you are level 50 and get LCY/RCY groups in KC. As long as you are a good puller no one will really care. I did this on my SK recently with great results
Hehe yea that might work. What’s the “minimum” lvl for KC anyway? 50?
Old 03-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loio gobs, easily solo-able at least the front four + 2 top even ind mid range gear (jade mace / SoS, black panther ish, was consistently 35-42 weight). Great xp. Buy bandages from lowbies using looted plat. I usually offered like 5p for a stack
I actually tried to look into the goblins yesterday but couldn’t find any info about them. If I understand correctly they’re underwater? If so do you know where I can buy underwater potions, googled some yesterday without results. Thx!
Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Given the time youll spend down there, fishbone earring / knotted turtle ring will be your best bet
Old 03-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe yea that might work. What’s the “minimum” lvl for KC anyway? 50?
Level 50 is the consensus 'minimum level' in my experience. If you try LFG at 48 and 49 you will not get many/any hits.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given the time youll spend down there, fishbone earring / knotted turtle ring will be your best bet
Ah I see, can’t really afford that atm though!
Old 03-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 50 is the consensus 'minimum level' in my experience. If you try LFG at 48 and 49 you will not get many/any hits.
Alright, thx!
Old 03-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is great!
Closed Thread