Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Aviak

Default The Black Hand

We will blame you for everything.

Hey there, are you looking for a very casual guild with a raid wing, no strict requirements, a total democracy, guild meetings every week, private forums, screenshot uploads, and voice chat? Well you've come to the wrong motherfucking guild.

We don't do any of that carebear hippy shit. You want to join our guild? Too bad. If you're reading this thread in hopes of joining, chances are you won't get in. We're casually hardcore, we have strict requirements, we're as democratic as china and we never have guild meetings. We only have a thread and Screenshots is a sub-forum filled with naked women and funny/strange/random pictures. Voice chat is for pussies.

So why bother with a thread? Just so you know what you're dealing with.

The Black Hand is forum guild. Most of our members are grizzled EQ veterans with visages which the like would cause your mothers saggy chewed up nipples to produce sour goat cheese.

We have no real long term plans or goals other than the need to conquer shit and display our superior skills to the rest of you murkdwellers.

We're the best, around, and nothing's ever gonna keep us down.

If you have any complaints, don't bother looking for an Officer because chances are we don't care.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Large Bat

^^^^^^

This might explain why Chrome gave me a warning when trying to access the FoH forums.
Last edited by Namae; 11-03-2010 at 05:41 AM..
Old 11-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Large Rat

Orly .. i thought you just had to mention you were a FoH forum troll and you got instant invite.. therefore proving your superior gaming skills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fickle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orly .. i thought you just had to mention you were a FoH forum troll and you got instant invite.. therefore proving your superior gaming skills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't leak our leet recruiting strat!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

And please ignore our trolls. Some do get off the chain at times!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarcath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have any complaints, don't bother looking for an Officer because chances are we don't care.
Shit.. we don't even know who or where our officers are 90% of the time.

Once you realize Zarcat's pst is half tongue in cheek (and half not! we really do hate hippies) you might get the attitude of our guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Though most of us are pretty nice to non-retarded players despite appearances.
Especially me.. if I've not been nice to you, you're probably a fucking moron, sorry bro.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Banned

I'm joining, and if you have a problem with me forcing myself into your guild, I'll just train your ass and call you a bitch
Old 11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarcath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will blame you for everything.

Hey there, are you looking for a very casual guild with a raid wing, no strict requirements, a total democracy, guild meetings every week, private forums, screenshot uploads, and voice chat? Well you've come to the wrong motherfucking guild.
"Black Hand" - 'We're so unoriginal we need to copy the best guild on the server to hope we get members.'

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for copying our post.
Last edited by to0p; 11-03-2010 at 05:22 PM..
Old 11-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Aviak

Marketing Failed..
Old 11-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by to0p [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black Hand" - 'We're so unoriginal we need to copy the best guild on the serve to hope we get members.'
Did you even read past that part of his post? He specifically said we're not recruiting.

our /who guild all is cut off like 90% of the time, barring 5-9am.
Closed Thread