Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Default Pride day and companys.

As much I support the freedom of life choice, I fucking hate companys who put rainbows on their logo for some weeks so they might sell more stuff?

Its just as fake as Trumps skin color.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Yep really gay
Old 06-02-2021, 07:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep really gay
This thread.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Companies bad for not celebrating lgbt.

Companies bad for celebrating lgbt.

Can’t win. Vote conservative.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Companies bad for not celebrating lgbt.

Companies bad for celebrating lgbt.

Can’t win. Vote conservative.
I think I will never ever vote for conservatives again.
They are batshit crazy and remind me of the terrorists in arabic countrys to much.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I will never ever vote for conservatives again.
They are batshit crazy and remind me of the terrorists in arabic countrys to much.
Start following Seattle politics. You'll either change your mind or go down one of the darkest rabbit holes ever. Our politics and political leaders are approaching 1970's Russia here.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start following Seattle politics. You'll either change your mind or go down one of the darkest rabbit holes ever. Our politics and political leaders are approaching 1970's Russia here.
Could you give the ELI5 starter course on this? Some MVPs and stuff we can look up? Sounds fun. Especially since hollywood sucks now I need some good serial dramas.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you give the ELI5 starter course on this? Some MVPs and stuff we can look up? Sounds fun. Especially since hollywood sucks now I need some good serial dramas.
He can't explain anything because it's hyperbolic right-wing nonsense.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Here's one primer: https://www.thestranger.com/slog/202...rim-spd-budget

Quote:
Councilmember Alex Pedersen opposed the bill because he believed the council shouldn't be defunding the police at all. On the other side, Councilmembers Kshama Sawant, Teresa Mosqueda, and Tammy Morales rejected the bill because it didn't defund the budget enough. Council President Lorena Gonzalez straddled the two positions, voting against the bill because making changes to the SPD budget right now felt premature.
Next up is our public schools (that dropped federal testing because it was too hard and/or racist) on new courses. https://www.seattleschools.org/distr...school_courses

Quote:
LGBTQIA+ World History 3

LGBTQIA+ Introduction to Literature and Composition 9A and 9B

LGBTQIA+ American Literature and Composition 11A and 11B

Global Warming A and B

Health Topics – Honors

Antiracism & Civic Engagement
Next up, guy tries to mug somebody but sucks at it. Attacker kills the victims dog, gets arrested but judge releases the criminal despite the police and prosecutor saying the criminal is a threat to society. https://www.q13fox.com/news/unaccept...ased-from-jail
Old 06-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Banned

real question
why does it bother you??
Companies will but a fat ass next to some tools to sell em. I saw a poster that showed a girls BUTTHOLE for some tools in a shop. Like a modern, new ad, from a magazine. So you can use women, fast cars, deceptive marketing, lying, half truths, fake food you will not be served in a million years, celebrities, and everything else but not rainbows.

priorities.

i think some clothing company did the whole, butt hole thing, too.
Closed Thread