Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Orc

Default Rykk of Dozekar guild

Jerkass mage steals spawns from my unrest group, lies about it, then trains us. Full group wipe.

Anyone else have experience with this gem, or with this guild?
Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 AM
Orc

Oh ya we're lvl 25 and he's lvl 50 (i think). and its in UNREST!
Old 01-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Sarnak

SS or it didnt happen. Completely out of character, and guarantee thats not what happened.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SS or it didnt happen. Completely out of character, and guarantee thats not what happened.
this

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 01-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

if you can't compensate the reasoning's of my first post here, I'm simply telling you to grow some balls and stop bitching about dumb shit, and move on bro.

People here don't give two shits about people pissing and moaning about "oh so-and-so trained me at such and such camp while i'm exping"...more people will just criticize you in the mean time, and what's the result from this? Nothing, other than the fact that your getting insulted for whining about someone doing something you have no proof over and your sitting there trying to make some witty comeback to try to regain some self-respect...when you could go back, loot your corpse and start to get your experience back without any delays.

Shit happens, man. Move on and keep leveling.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People here don't give two shits about people pissing and moaning about "oh so-and-so trained me at such and such camp while i'm exping"...more people will just criticize you in the mean time, and what's the result from this?
Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droodler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noted. Just didn't know if this was his reputation.
Maybe next time you're wondering you should ask some pals instead of bringing it to the forums. Or maybe you should query it here looking for similar posts...
Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Orc

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18323

Bye, R+F
Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol
until now, you sly dog! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]