Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noble was downed early this morning, Overseer/Hand no where to be found.
As Unbrella already laid out, our stance at this point is pretty straight forward after last week. If the name of the game here is going to see people doing what they feel is in their own best interests first and foremost, then that's what we are going to do as well. Afterall, we were getting more Noble cycle kills under the old system then we have since and/or would ever have realistically projected to get under a new one.

For the record though, i'd love to hear your answer on the question Deru proposed in the Catt thread earlier. What should be the appropriate punishment for Taken trying to autofire that last noble? Never mind the fact that most of the open-to-reasonable-negotiation voices i run into these days seem to get drowned out by a few select bloodhounds calling the shots for them, and these are the people essentially asking for a "don't be so hardcore" favor here. That Taken was doing it in the first place, before running to sign this agreement after losing out to our spam clicking crew, made us want to sign even less fwiw.

Although i guess now we can extend the autofire issue beyond the "not class R's problem" stance you took with me last time we spoke, and potentially make it a weekly one for everybody. Not just TMO's in VP.

Happy Hunting/Clicking.
Last edited by Komodon; 06-24-2014 at 09:32 PM..