Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2015, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok...so if god has a beginning, who is his creator?
God doesn't have a beginning. Not sure how I didn't make that clear. He's eternal. No beginning. No ending.

Quote:
So you're saying that every god and magical being from myths are real, but are actually angel/human hybrids?
Essentially yes. Here's some quotes from Genesis 6.

Quote:
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Quote:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
The heroes of old, men of renown. Ring a bell? Men like Hercules, Achilles, Perseus etc are the only ones that fit this description. Literally every single civilization on the entire planet talks about these beings and many of them share extreme similarities.

Quote:
Or maybe we're all part of some supercomputer
Quote:
After all, I've never been to the 1600s, and something as complex as a realistic 1600s dream (especially considering that in this context, this universe is fantasy and the 1600s never happened like that in the actual world) must require an intelligent creator just like Norrath.
Your brain IS the super computer that creates all of those possibilities and realities. Our brains are so ridiculously complex that if you think random unintelligent "natural" processes managed to create it then you are simply a moron and don't actually bother using your brain.

Quote:
...that you are incapable of rational thought.
Considering all of the greatest minds in human history agree with me, I'd say it's more likely that it's you that's incapable. You're the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.