Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2015, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please do roll on a pve server because you will probably be the guy in a 5 man who makes my life hell due to not having a clue.
Yes because not wanting to deal with autistic gankers apparently has something to do with PVE content [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PVE has always been easy, from open beta all the way through cata for me, that isn't what myself or Katrik were talking about. It's the seemingly vast majority of the people on Nost are kek/salty/9gag trolls with nothing better to do then gank "grey" opposing faction players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oooruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please do roll on a pve server because you will probably be the guy in a 5 man who makes my life hell due to not having a clue.
^^^ had to quote twice because it hurt my sides, you'll figure it out eventually but pvp ≠ pve