Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2022, 03:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Talking LF endgame Guild!

Yo! Me and my GF has been playing a lot of wow on and off ever since classic came out, and we did play some EQ in between but ended up playing tbc classic and eventually seasons of mastery. But we have now decided to quit seasons of mastery and wow in general for a long time, and we will be focusing on EQ and our goal is to get our class epics! Might be a bit high set goal, but that is what I have wanted to do ever since I started playing EQ in 2018 on the blue server. So what I want to achieve with this post is to find a guild who is willing to help us achieve this goal, but not only that but to show us how to play EQ both at low lvl and end game, how to farm gear, raid, explore all zones etc. My max lvl char on blue was 55 Wizard and on green we both had a lvl 45 Wizard + Druid. But we don't have those characters anymore because of some stupid reasons, but we are lvling new characters again Wizard + Druid and hope to find a guild to play with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We are both 27 and 25 years old and live in Sweden, so we are on EU and what I've clearly noticed is that EQ player base are majority US players, but it might work anyway as we are usually able to play after 15:00 our time until at least 23:00 on weekdays unless we have something to do besides go out with our dog :P but on weekends we can probably go much further and also start earlier depending on when we wake up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So yea, hopefully there is a guild out there who is willing to take us with them and show us how to play EQ on a high lvl and do some serious end game raiding and grouping to get some really nice gear and eventually our epics!

Kind regards
//Slow_xP/Grimpo
//Kiera