Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would rather not have to be bridge also. but i'll do it. What can players do to help?
Troll less.
Be more helpful / less rude when a GM speaks to them. That makes me hostile.
Don't do underhanded shit.
Don't act entitled and needy.
offer to help with the server in a constructive manner such as submit your guide application or offer to develop. If you can't program or don't thinik i'd make you a guide (Lol you can think of a few that last one fits) then offer to research for the devs. you can always find nilbog's post on how to research, research and post info for the devs.

report bugs diligently.

lazortag (giegue) is one of the most avid bug reporters we have. he knows a lot about game mechanics. (I know a lot about the mechanics but i don't care to explain them in the detail he does)

Create less work for me. (Don't shit up irc and the forums which makes me expend energy and become angry )

these are the ways players can help.
we have two guides on red, I have a hard time believing there is such a drought of apps that no one else has been made a guide at this point to help out