Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

I remember seeing those packs and like unlimited packs for sale and thinking wtf is this game. Of course those packs are worth like a Hundo each now
Old 11-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

ya, hard to forsee tho considering all over card games from these days are worth nothing now.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Miss u herb
aww, I miss you too pal. I heard you left Nihilum. I don't care, you put in the hours, and if you were to make an equation of "keep a recruit 10 months and get x hours out of him in exchange for x loot" you'd score near the top of that curve.

good luck with your new thing, and on t99.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this, too. I played 93-95 and sold out when Chronicles started reprinting all my shit. I looked at some cards a few years ago and it seemed way too complicated for me.

But since I quit EQ I needed a hobby again, so I picked up some m14 in September and I'm hooked again. It's really not as complicated as it looks. In the first 2 months of going to FNM I've placed #1 twice and I'm a regular top 5.

Devotion are the hot decks since Theros release and mono-color decks couldn't be simpler to construct and play. I'd never known Friday Night Magic existed but tons of people go all over the country, there is usually 30-36 at my LGS.

Making someone QQ and scoop all frustrated has been way more fun than all the tells I'd receive in EQ talking shit about me when I'd kill someone.

What would be "too complicated" to me would be to play a 2nd CCG. So F a Hearthstone. But good on Kringe for getting into something that puts you around real people in social situations, beats poopsocking. I'm assuming he plays locally and not online, I didn't see the video.
yeah me and my girlfriend got into it with gatecrash earlier this year, took a break, came back for theros

just been drafting theros a shitload, starting to make a green/red creatures deck to have something constructed to play around with

beating real life neckbeards with assburger's definitely just as funny as griefing people in everquest, if not funnier
Old 11-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

King Kong versus big slick and a fucking a bomb on the flop. What do you doooooooooooo? Lean to let go
Old 11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Banned

Hearthstone p cool from observing havnt played. Kringe in like super diamond plat level so its fast.

MtgOnline gettin immersive tho. Lets have a nerd party and roll die and talk about elves and goblins 2gether. Im bout to start drafting I need some cards to beef up mah constructed.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hearthstone p cool from observing havnt played. Kringe in like super diamond plat level so its fast.

MtgOnline gettin immersive tho. Lets have a nerd party and roll die and talk about elves and goblins 2gether. Im bout to start drafting I need some cards to beef up mah constructed.
lets do it
Old 11-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Still have all my old cards and my tried and true Black/Green deck. So many creatures/instants.

Haven't played in years unfortunately.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Banned

^^ Mad
Old 11-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

i only play limited mtg (sealed/draft)... good shit brews... colgate and i discuss draft strats
Closed Thread