Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottyburp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noobs will always get hurt with a bard in the zone because they QQ at my pewpew!
This makes you sound gay.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes you sound gay.
Says the guy from Metropolis named Clark... I do wonder what your surname is...

And you have the audacity to call someone else gay? when you roleplay?

I mean each to their own, whatever floats your boat and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're going to mass kite on blue, make sure you leave up plenty of mobs for others to kill. Communication is key. You are absolutely not allowed to disrupt someone else's play experience just to get a few more mobs.

If you are unable to do this in the zone you have selected to kite in, go to another zone.

Please see the 'Zone Disruption" clause in the Play Nice Policy for Blue for more information. It's far more important to us, as a staff and as a server, to see new players/returning players able to level in the zones they would like to level in without another player ruining that experience, than to see a bard kite half a zone for faster XP.
Fair point Derubael but these guys Swarmed the top end of the pit, the guys I was healing/buffing were down the lower end and had zero disruption.

It's just as soon as a bard is seen to be Swarming the noobs cry out.
Last edited by Edgetiq; 03-25-2014 at 05:52 PM..
Old 03-26-2014, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottyburp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im also HIV+, but like you comment that has nothing to do with the discussion in hand
Basically letting people know that you and your guild are complete pieces of shits. Not really sure why I had to point that out for you.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically letting people know that you and your guild are complete pieces of shits. Not really sure why I had to point that out for you.
I am drowning in a river of your tears please stop, I don't have a lifejacket
Old 03-26-2014, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you're a sad piece of shit who hides behind his forum account whilst getting all high and mighty to others.

You came on here for no reason and decided to feed the troll, does it look like he actually gives a fuck what you think of him?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...does it look like he actually gives a fuck what you think of him?
So, Remedy disbanded? Or did you guys decide not to drag its name through the mud with all your trolling? Your sigs have been adjusted etc.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, Remedy disbanded? Or did you guys decide not to drag its name through the mud with all your trolling? Your sigs have been adjusted etc.
Drag it's name through the mud?

Are we being judged here? Remedy is Remedy if people have nothing better to say in response other than 'your guild is full of dicks' 'your guild has a bad rep' then lets see what they have to say with Remedy taken out of the equation.

Sigs have been adjusted yes but does it honestly look like Ryzan gives a toss about which guild name he represents?

I'm old school, representing fallen brothers
Last edited by Edgetiq; 03-26-2014 at 07:35 AM..
Old 03-26-2014, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we being judged here?
You tell me.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Drag it's name through the mud?
You sure aint improving your guilds rep with the way you conduct yourself in this thread. You may have not done anything wrong in FoB, Im not judgin that, but you make yourself look like a hole itd. Chill da fcuk out nahmeen?
Old 03-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure aint improving your guilds rep with the way you conduct yourself in this thread. You may have not done anything wrong in FoB, Im not judgin that, but you make yourself look like a hole itd. Chill da fcuk out nahmeen?
Man you're depressing.

1) Who gives a shit?
2) I may not have done anything wrong in FoB... neither had anyone else...
3) It's called having a laugh. Essex boy never took any offence.
4) My life is over! a load of basement dwellers hate me online
5) Guild rep (why is this thing so important to some of you?)
6) See item 1 again
Closed Thread