Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Lol is this the same retarded loot whore ogre shaman we picked up in holocaust just re rolled/re named I wonder.. He had a cleric and warrior pals iirc.

Can't believe people are so worked up over this dude.

Brobb was always a helpful guy, silly to let an idiot like Biggy get in your head over this . A cof aint shit when we kill mob that drops it multiple times thru out the week and it isn't like Barladore is some random asshole loot whore he's a cool dude who has been around for a while and also helps out guildies a lot (still would be looking for fucking skyfire enc epic mob if not for him).
Last edited by Bkab; 04-09-2014 at 01:44 AM.. Reason: Sp
Old 04-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Banned

Guys, Biggy didn't really complain to me. Just told me stone cold hard facts. I didn't agree with them, and I made my choice.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

hueheuhehe

there's a good reason sir smedy never handed brobb the aon, brobb is a great addition to any guild, his neckbeard seems well grown but he will throw ragefits every now and then, that's just something that comes with the package!

the plague of the cof arguments continue, forumquest thriving hard these days!
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

who the fuck is this biggy guy? he has recieved more loots than i have in the time of 2 weeks playing here vs my 2,5 years, this ***** need to be shot srsly
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate had always contributed, and it was difficult to compensate him as he was not wearing our tag. To avoid any drama he always said not to worry about it and that is why he doesn't have an OT hammer to this day.

He always made it very clear to me that he did not want to appear to be a guild hopper in the event that Dentist crew decided to make a come back.
that grandmaster without an ot-hammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 04-09-2014, 03:47 AM
Banned

Less then 2 months left pals

P.S. Brobb helpful player prone to being kinda a dick and random rageouts

P.S.S. Colgate has contributed as much to Azrael as anyone I can think of outside of like Lite and Powered. Was at almost every huge and important battle when he wasn't even getting loot because of his tag.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
barladore was on during repop day "doing his own thing"
lol I worked a night last friday night and slept all day Saturday, I logged on for about 20 minutes after I woke up that afternoon? I told the guild I wasnt going to be able to make it... Why am I even writing this?

Brobb, I've known you for ages, why not send me a tell if you had a problem with something I was doing?

The whole thing is still shocking to me, but hell, at least I got to blow all my biggy bucks on that CoF (the only raid loot ive gotten since RF arms, in RD pras HB).
Old 04-09-2014, 05:09 AM
Banned

Hi Barla
Old 04-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

I just realized that those azraels confessions are even more entertaining than their troll threads.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 04-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

I just realized that everytime Mitic posts, he thinks everything posted is a confession before him. Can we just get rid of the Nazi already? Hitler and his Third Reich isn't coming back bro, sorry to break it to you.
Closed Thread