Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome back from your ban. I suspect it won't be long until you're rebanned and you'll have to go back to mooching off your government. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow...what does him being banned on here have anything to do with mooching off the government?

Oh wait, you're that genius guy right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow...what does him being banned on here have anything to do with mooching off the government?

Oh wait, you're that genius guy right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derrr me Girth, me go into threads that be called "Alawen" written by "Hasbinbad" and then me cry like great big bitch about what dey be arguing aboot. Me ams so smert.

Shut the fuck up, retard.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Banned

Finawin, next time you want to insult someone just remember you:

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
LOL, im am surprised you went through the trouble of stalking him that much, but hey so did i, well in terms of looking around RnF....

Fina kind of put himself out there to look pretty stupid
Old 09-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Have a low IQ
- Fat
+1
Old 09-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not see it here. I am mad. (in response to your incessant "umad")
But y u mad 4 bro?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Banned

Quote:

- Have a low IQ
- Fat
Lol your obsession is very telling boy.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol your obsession is very telling boy.
Lol your lying is very telling Finaturd. The truth really hurts huh?

I have yet to see anyone stand up for you, everyone hates you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No wonder your miserable life is one big lie.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Derrr me Girth, me go into threads that be called "Alawen" written by "Hasbinbad" and then me cry like great big bitch about what dey be arguing aboot. Me ams so smert.

Shut the fuck up, retard.
No seriously. What kind of retarded shit could you possibly have meant by the following sentence.

Quote:
I suspect it won't be long until you're rebanned and you'll have to go back to mooching off your government.
So when he gets re-banned(which he already did) that will force him to mooch off the government? And you called me stupid...LOL
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

I personally theorize that 40% of people come on the internet to be a complete and utter jerk, because either:

1) It makes them feel more alive than their RL existence does
2) They enjoy being a jerk, but suppress those urges in RL because it is beneficial to them to control themselves
3) They enjoy being a jerk and like to spread it wherever they go, because tearing at everyone else somehow helps their sense of self-worth
4) They genuinely think everyone who disagrees with them should be murdered in a dark alley
5) They're just bitter
6) Lack of adhesive ducks

Does anyone else know any other potential reasons?

Oh, this is R & F, right, I need to incorporate directional curse words and insults against someone else's mental capacity in there somewhere to make it a valid posts...@*#@ YOU MORONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread