Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

I did start it, I was curious why Biaxil had left since he couldn't bring himself to address me like a man should. I feel confident that he has let his emotions get the better of him and that he knows that it wasn't really the way he is saying it was. I also retain my previous state of elation regarding this decision.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did start it, I was curious why Biaxil had left since he couldn't bring himself to address me like a man should. I feel confident that he has let his emotions get the better of him and that he knows that it wasn't really the way he is saying it was. I also retain my previous state of elation regarding this decision.
I need to address you in leaving your guild???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you fucking joking? Wow, you really do take this really seriously. Serious 40 year old virgin status. Wow Max, you just owned yourself. Nice job.

/edit I get the feeling that Fresh is your lifetime achievement. Do you spend your out of game time thinking about your ingame time? You really aren't battling dragons you know, nor the brave leader of a fierce army. lol, thank you for this. This is fucking hysterical.
Last edited by Biaxil; 02-10-2015 at 06:36 PM..
Old 02-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need to address you in leaving your guild???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you fucking joking? Wow, you really do take this really seriously. Serious 40 year old virgin status. Wow Max, you just owned yourself. Nice job.
blatant faggot swyft
Old 02-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/edit I get the feeling that Fresh is your lifetime achievement. Do you spend your out of game time thinking about your ingame time? You really aren't battling dragons you know, nor the brave leader of a fierce army. lol, thank you for this. This is fucking hysterical.
I took the time to invite you, you could have at least had the courtesy to act like an adult and discuss any issue you had. You chose not to do that and are also choosing to lash out. I did not say you had to do anything, I said that you did not do something. Would you like to see what would have happened had you discussed your issues with me?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Even though you are acting like a child in this thread, you made a point, and I saw the merit in addressing it. How hard was that? You don't seem to have enjoyed your time with us. I can't say you really brought a lot yourself, so it's great that we have parted. I hope that Holocaust is more fun for you and that you stick around long enough for me to kill you in game.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Danzig is one of my favorites.
How the Gods Kill
Old 02-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.miketastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the Gods Kill
Yeah that's a good one. Dirty Black Summer and Am I Demon are two of my all time fave's.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Max, it wasn't worth discussing. I'm sure every person that leaves your guild doesn't discuss it with you, so why should my case be any different. We barely spoke regardless, and your personalty wasnt inviting. I remember when I said that I entered kc you snapped at me and replied "I don't need to know everything you do!" That's a seriously dicky way to act. I don't have faction at kc, so I was letting you know so someone could help me get to you guys. This is just one example of what you are like. With that being the case, why would I have a conversation with you about why I'm leaving. If I liked you or even respected you, then yea ok, I would, but you didn't deserve me to. I'm sure all the people you kicked out, you didn't have a conversation with them about it. You try to act as if you are mature on here, but your actions say otherwise. But again, it's a game, have fun.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Y u mad tho?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

In the spirit of Miku owning your sorry ass, a picture featuring your fav bard.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y u mad tho?
So if I laugh at you, I'm childish, but if I give you a factual response, I'm mad. That petty much sums all your responses. You wonder why so many people leave your guild. This is probably why. You can't lead a Guild if you are incapable of having a conversation.
Closed Thread