Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Large Bat

I am getting my copy of Titanium today, and I am open to playing first on a beta server over the live server (depending on beta rules for eligibility). I think for the most successful beta, having a command to jump levels is good, and perhaps class specific item vendors who sell some basic items for gear at different levels. If someone wants to verify something works on various Kunark epics, this could be done this way. Also, you might consider lifting the current P99 live ban on boxing. Since the accounts would get wiped at the end of the beta period anyway, if someone is able to 2box or more to test content, it only benefits the overall community.

Either way, hope to meet people online soon!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

You can box on the Beta server, and it's open to anyone.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

I'd play beta if I weren't desperately trying to get up to level 50 before the release of Kunark. With every delay -- I have more time to catch up. I suppose if I were already level 50 and bored, I would have no excuse.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Add my voice to the call for a set-level command, along with cheap spell and gear vendors. Removing the ban on boxing just isn't enough to ease the timesink that getting an Iksar out of the FoB would require.

Also, as others have said, double-exp wouldn't work, because the speed of exp gain is an important thing to test.
Closed Thread