Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Banned

I leveled to level 20 and I made serious gains. I wasn't just some noob level 20. I was all pro. I farmed silks all day everyday and made money. I was one of the best. I was kicked from Tdome , because I was to Elite for them. The officers were a bunch of hand holding cunts who want to get right of COF from naggy. So they get angry if you hit beyond 52. I wasn't oppose to this I get guild leadership on p99 is a bunch of greedy fuckin nerds , but hey I quit. SO FUCK YOU
Old 11-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When i was in the guild i encouraged players to do the leveling in cb, unrest then mm com simply because if they avoid all pvp when they hit 50 they will see it and quit.

They need to understand what griefing is and what this server is about, they also need to learn how to team up and fight twinks and learn about pumice's , blind and dispelling.

Otherwise they are just wasting a bunch of time leveling only to quit, because the griefing gets alot worse.
This is a good point. New players need to learn the difference between pvp and griefing and how to deal with each. Avoiding pvp is absolutely a recipe for deferred disappointment.

Every fight I walk away from I learn something ^^ if the battles are too far apart it becomes difficult to retain and apply what has been learned.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Avoiding pvp is absolutely a recipe for deferred disappointment.
Outside of skills needed to succeed on Blue this is literally the only other thing you need to learn when playing end game on Red.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had people quit this server I was PLing because getting shot by arrows while I got them a level every 10 minutes was "too annoying" (the pk couldn't kill them so he'd just interrupt them medding occasionally)

That said if you get kicked from an open invite to anyone style guild, take a look at yourself and your ability to get along with others pal
Who the fuck you talking to. You god damn drug supplying addict!
Old 11-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

op is gay for pay
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
op is gay for pay
Your my best customer. RST not RMT amirite?
Old 11-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Banned

I like thunderdome this far

If nothing else I can help them in pvp, and its not like I can't just go pvp on my own

Won't even pretend I have friends here
Old 11-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like thunderdome this far

If nothing else I can help them in pvp, and its not like I can't just go pvp on my own

Won't even pretend I have friends here
I think i'll join up with tb on some alt, i can just taste the ooc when thunderdome drops empire players left and right.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think i'll join up with tb on some alt, i can just taste the ooc when thunderdome drops empire players left and right.
Lowering expectations so mediocre accomplishments are funny. Nice.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Avoiding cb/mm at lower lvls doesnt take away from pvp at all. Does getting g ganked and coined by a twink out toon help you in anyway? No. Does CR waste time better spent on exp? Yes. Lower levels suck. Why pad someone else's kd ratio when you can simply. ....move to a different zone? Also, not attacking a velious raid geared individual when you are rockin kunark gear doesnt make a whole lot of sense either, does it?
You dont like TD, dont join. Everyone knows it is a more relaxed guild. And to OP who got kicked out, you must have been a tool unmatched anywhere to get booted. Seriously.
Closed Thread