Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to make this happen.

Sidelle, here's the playlist for Preston's Mind of Wolves and Robins series if you haven't watched it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMgU...kDrZ8Kuteu-nUn

A lot of stuff relevant to your speculation.
Thank you. Gonna watch right now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2015, 03:06 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Season 6 Teaser Trailer

https://youtu.be/9eviiCgwtQs

no new video, just some audio from Bloodraven
Teasers very tease, much fast. Give me a trailer please.

Thanks for that link wts.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

I'm just about to watch part 5 of The Minds of Wolves and Robins. I had no idea how facinating these would be or I definitely would have watched them sooner. Some of the theories are really mind-blowing. I like the way he thinks.

Ok, gonna watch 5 now. Apparently he's gonna talk about Sweetrobin. Lol can't wait.

Thanks again.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Sarnak

Yes I'd like a ruling from Sirken on this immediately. Do you still consider Preston tinfoily or just pure genius at this point? =)
Old 12-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I don't know if Preston is a genius, but I do think, given what GRRM has written in the past, that all of the "gods" in ASOIAF are manifestations of magic, telepathy, charlatanism, etc, rather than the actions / powers of real divine beings. Oh, and in case it wasn't clear, I'm giving credit to Preston's videos for me coming to that conclusion, since I've read none of Martin's previous novels.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just about to watch part 5 of The Minds of Wolves and Robins. I had no idea how facinating these would be or I definitely would have watched them sooner. Some of the theories are really mind-blowing. I like the way he thinks.

Ok, gonna watch 5 now. Apparently he's gonna talk about Sweetrobin. Lol can't wait.

Thanks again.
That's the one thing I don't like about Preston. If he's right about sweetrobin, that will be very poor storytelling IMO. Mostly by the showrunners rather than GRRM

I really think the kid dies in the next book though. Baelish needs Harry the Heir to marry Sansa. Then, once she kills Harry and Baelish, Sansa will use the Knights of the Vale to protect her child (by Harry), aka use them to conquer the seven kingdoms in either her son's name OR in the name of Jon Snow.

I actually have no idea what she'll do, but I see Sweetrobin being a major obstacle to Sansa becoming queen of westeros, which is what I fully expect to happen.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much what hola just said. It's been a long wait for book six, to put it calmly. I read the books before the show came out so for all these years I've been spoiled a little by that. All that time waiting to see Jon come back from the dead because when I first read that I had a shitfit, yelled out loud "omg nooo" and "goddamn GRRM better not die before he finishes this shit up right" (yes, that was kind of an asshole thingto say. I know. Lol). Oh, and then finally getting a little bit of hope that "Dany is figuring things out as she stumbles through the Dothraki Sea. She might be close to getting her shit together after all" followed by "ohh shiiiit, a khalasar headed by dude that hates her where the FUCK is Drogon? Dracarys, mfkers!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5 years later. Still waiting to see what happened...

Wasn't Drogon with her when the khalasar found her? In the books not the series.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wasn't Drogon with her when the khalasar found her? In the books not the series.
Oh yea, you're right. Lol. I do that sometimes. When I think back on the story and there have been changes from the book to show sometimes I forget which version I'm recalling.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Theorycrafting from WIC... http://winteriscoming.net/2015/12/05...-resurrection/

Now, I know the first part will disappoint you, Azzar and wts, but try to keep an open mind. I'm down with the 2nd part, but would really prefer Mel had nothing to do with Jon's resurrection.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

What you think I'm worried Thorne is going to bite it on the show? Actually I can envision a scenario where Snow and Thorne play nice. Melly rez's Jon and he wakes up and is like "sorry I broke my vows dudes, but I died so I'm no longer night's watch so I do what I want" and takes off for Winterfell. Bloody revenge is kind of predictable, so I doubt they go that way. But like I said, Ghost gotta eat. If he snacks on Thorne, so be it. Not really invested in what happens on the show.
Closed Thread