Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you knew what I was saying when I said keep talking about that shit and youre gonna eat a ban.. then you basically stopped posting cus racist hate speak was all you were capable of contributing.

So keep cryin kid.
You sure do threaten to get people banned a lot. I'll let you in on a little secret. None of us care all that much if we get banned from posting on an internet forum. I know that you feel your life would basically be over without a place to come spew every mindless thought that runs through what I'll generously call your brain. The mistake you make is in thinking others care just as much. That is why you get laughed at every time you threaten to go tell mommy and daddy about the mean words you saw.

Also, if you threaten to get me banned every other post you make, you're bound to feel like you are the reason I stopped posting, given that you post about 10 times for every post I make. That's how statistics works.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread