Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 04:16 AM
Sarnak

Everyone in the group rolled. So why are you only trashing the person that won?
Old 01-24-2016, 04:26 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there! Kayyte here. So, here's my side:

Mob with tstaff is pulled. Group is like, "HOLY SHIT. IT HAS A STAFF IN ITS HAND. IT'S... IT'S..." As soon as it's killed, Ahngfei here ninja loots it. Within the second. A bit of a red flag, right? So, we hadn't established need before greed rules within the group and quite frankly, when a 30k item drops, I think that's a bit different than a Kunzar Cloak, right? Had NBG rules been firmly established, I would have gladly let him take it. But they weren't.

Anyway, I start the roll. A 55. Pretty sure I'm not going to get it. Then the rest of the group rolls a 2... 3... 23... 34... low numbers. Holy shit, did I win? Monk is last to roll. Does he mention needing it? Does he mention NBG rolling system? No. He rolls a 35 and loses. (Meanwhile, I am streaming this on Twitch.) Somehow he forgets that he owes me the thing due to the roll that just occurred. Doesn't respond to tells or group chats about giving it to me. The rest of the group was in support of me getting staff, by the way. Ahngfei keeps pulling... or just stands around... plays dumb... etc. I tell him I am going to /petition. He says HE is going to /petition (???) Claims he's speaking to a GM. After help from people watching my stream and fellow streamers, Braknar appears in zone, asks who is owed the staff. He sends me a tell that I will get it as soon as a GM can. The monk goes LD, presumably banned (or suspended, or whatever it was that happened to him.) But not before calling me a greedy epic'd rogue and a cunt! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just for the record, since apparently having a Rogue epic means I'm twinked or something? - I've been playing for about three months. Kayyte is my only character (aside from a failed level 11 Bard and level 2 Cleric) and is not twinked. I just got my epic about four days ago by questing it through the help of my guild, Venerate, which I love and am very proud to be a part of. The RMT'er that got banned last week only recently joined the guild and we barely knew him.

​Lastly, here are screenshots I took while all of this was happening, including my winning roll and this supposed saint of a player calling me a cunt. (Note that my group consisted of myself, Chevalyer, Drzhivago, Killemall, Aleinan, and Ahngfei. The other rolls are presumably from a group nearby.)

Hope that clears things up. Happy gaming!​

Kayyte
I rolled because the group said IT"S GREED BEFORE NEED, Of course it is, because everyone is GREEDY. Everyone had 25k-30k on their mind, I had damage on my mind. I STOOD STILL FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WON THE ROLL, I did not even SEE your role because it got blasted out of my chat box by other rolling. I knew NONE OF YOU were going to go through with giving a monk a T STAFF that he is going to actually use, so I was forced to roll, and upon doing so I immediately sent a tell to a GM, who soon replied after I was barraged by your little followers spamming, I lost major concentration, and was trying to hold composure in the group and not let anyone die, as well as trying to talk to a GM. WHEN I Realized you had won, I was just about to hand you the staff, if you noticed I was standing right in front of you trying to trade as the GM said to GIVE IT TO YOu or i'm suspended...BEFORE I EVEN COULD, lack of patience on the GUIDES side, Lets not even call him a GM, i Was suspended....Disgusting....
Old 01-24-2016, 04:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone in the group rolled. So why are you only trashing the person that won?
Because he didn't win and fails to realize he is deep in addiction. Hopefully this suspension will help him.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rolled because the group said IT"S GREED BEFORE NEED, Of course it is, because everyone is GREEDY. Everyone had 25k-30k on their mind, I had damage on my mind. I STOOD STILL FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WON THE ROLL, I did not even SEE your role because it got blasted out of my chat box by other rolling. I knew NONE OF YOU were going to go through with giving a monk a T STAFF that he is going to actually use, so I was forced to roll, and upon doing so I immediately sent a tell to a GM, who soon replied after I was barraged by your little followers spamming, I lost major concentration, and was trying to hold composure in the group and not let anyone die, as well as trying to talk to a GM. WHEN I Realized you had won, I was just about to hand you the staff, if you noticed I was standing right in front of you trying to trade as the GM said to GIVE IT TO YOu or i'm suspended...BEFORE I EVEN COULD, lack of patience on the GUIDES side, Lets not even call him a GM, i Was suspended....Disgusting....
Seek help! Gamers Anonymous
Old 01-24-2016, 04:40 AM
Banned

2011 and still after that blue tstaff yikes
Old 01-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he didn't win and fails to realize he is deep in addiction. Hopefully this suspension will help him.
Ughhhh no more like actually because the Guide said the goup leader chose the LOOT RULES, when LOOT RULES were never established of course until after a 25k item drops. Any greedy person will immediately SAY GREED BEFORE NEED. A generous person would notice a monk with bad gear, is in extreme need of a staff that is MNK ONLY, and still chose to take it for herself to convert it into platinum. If she has a guild that is helping her gear, and get her epic, aren't they going to also help her acquire a shit ton of other gear? Her weapon was already an epic. My weapon's combined are worth 5k. That is why.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seek help! Gamers Anonymous
Fan boys will be fan boys
Old 01-24-2016, 04:46 AM
Banned

similar thing happened to me when i was a newb on red

first big group (the hole), and some nerd ninjaed the igs i won

he got camped off the server by some people that thought it was a shitty move

pras pvp justice
Old 01-24-2016, 04:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
similar thing happened to me when i was a newb on red

first big group (the hole), and some nerd ninjaed the igs i won

he got camped off the server by some people that thought it was a shitty move

pras pvp justice
Maybe it's time to go RED! >[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2016, 04:53 AM
Aviak

Is it possible to see the video?
Closed Thread