Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't give a shit about Hugh Grant. I never found the guy worth anything. So when it comes down to it I respect Eddie more. Course, I think it's a sick fuckin deluded freak and hasn't contributed anything to comedy in like 28 years , so he can go rott for all I care , but I cannot dismiss his prior work.
I can respect that stance. *BRO FIST*

I guess my sticking point in regards to still respecting his body of work, is I actually read all the lurid details from his personal assistants and close friends. If I had a few passages queued up I'd post it for cringey luls. Its QUITE descriptive sir.

Im all about having a good time and free love, if he had just picked someone over the age of...fuck I don't know, 17? Is that too much to ask LOL.

Hugh Grant is a nobody. The 1990's called, they said they're done with ya Grant. Oh and Grant was fire bombed after he got caught with the trannies. Notice how Murphy got the silent treatment mostly. Grant was blasted for having adult relations with another full grown adult.

Another double standard.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-21-2016, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can respect that stance. *BRO FIST*

I guess my sticking point in regards to still respecting his body of work, is I actually read all the lurid details from his personal assistants and close friends. If I had a few passages queued up I'd post it for cringey luls. Its QUITE descriptive sir.

Im all about having a good time and free love, if he had just picked someone over the age of...fuck I don't know, 17? Is that too much to ask LOL.

Hugh Grant is a nobody. The 1990's called, they said they're done with ya Grant. Oh and Grant was fire bombed after he got caught with the trannies. Notice how Murphy got the silent treatment mostly. Grant was blasted for having adult relations with another full grown adult.

Another double standard.
Ahh, I can see the point you are making. Though, I would also argue Grant was more envisioned as a non-lude,crude,dude, and Murphy was always crude, lude, and rude. See what I'm saying? It's like when people found out BOB Sagget was a filthy mouthed jerk. People associate their work with the people's image. Therefore, I think Grant got it worse because his image is quite different than Murphies ever was , (minus the black protection) because having another bad black person in the community is distasteful ( We already have enough gangster rap).

Good points , good points
Old 10-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh, I can see the point you are making. Though, I would also argue Grant was more envisioned as a non-lude,crude,dude, and Murphy was always crude, lude, and rude. See what I'm saying? It's like when people found out BOB Sagget was a filthy mouthed jerk. People associate their work with the people's image. Therefore, I think Grant got it worse because his image is quite different than Murphies ever was , (minus the black protection) because having another bad black person in the community is distasteful ( We already have enough gangster rap).

Good points , good points
Yeah whoops forgot about the whole public image dynamo there.

Its not just a square cut white VS black/gay thing. You're right.

The masses love to tear down a Golden Boy, and Hugh Grant was supposed to be the American Ideal. A black comedian is going to get...black priviledge (lol) on something like this.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-21-2016, 05:37 PM
Banned

there is nothing like throwing on a good Eddie Murphy standup video from the 80s on in a room full of liberals. You want to see something truely hilarious the look on their faces is what you seek
Closed Thread