Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Aviak

Default An Iksar Slave - No Dialogue

Hello,

Last night I was in Droga grabbing a copper key off the goblin penkeeper. Key dropped. Went to hail "An Iksar Slave" for quest turn in (shackle of steel monk quest) and then asked "Are you Veltar" and got no response. Is the monk shackle of steel quest active as it implies on the wikipedia?

Thank you!
Old 01-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Project Manager

The quest appears to be written to need indifferent or better faction.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You also need to make sure the right iksar slave is up.
Veltar isn't always the one that's up. Can kill the others without negative faction hits though. (Don't kill the SK quest guy standing next to them though)
Old 01-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Aviak

Thanks Ill give it another go.

Nilbog, how far does the quest line go on the server? Will I be able to do shackle of Tynnonium? Wanted to make sure before I progress as I dont want to lose all this hard work!

Next part of the quest (after shackle of steel) is below:

VIII Shackle of Tynnonium
Trial of Patience: Kill "Rinmark" in Timorous Deep (not "Grand Master Rinmark" or "Master Rinmark") after initiating quest with "an iksar master"
Trial of Agility: Kill "Master Glox" in Cabilis (one-on-one) after initiating quest with "Grand Master Glox".
Trial of Peace of Mind: Give Shackle of Steel to "a tome keeper"
A) Dim White Tome: Item from froglok town in the Swamp of No Hope; return it + the tome to Master Bain.
B) Dark Black Tome: "skyfire pumace" in Skyfire; return it + tome to Prime Hierophant Vek.
C) Faded White Tome: subquest for Mechanical Tail; return it + tome to Master Raska.
1) Sabertooth Tiger Mane: off Sabertooth Tigers in Lake of Ill Omen.
2) Intact Pygmy Brute Choppers: off A Pygmy Skulking Brute in Warslik's Woods.
3) A Lime Plume: off a Stoneglint Cockatrice in the Overthere.
4) A Skeleton Fist: off a Warboned Skeleton in Lake of Ill Omen.
D) Greyed Tome: "a worn metal ring" from Karnor's Castle; return it + the tome to Master Niska.
E) Pale White Tome: "a woven vine basket" from City of Mist; return it + the tome to Master Bain.
F) Pure White Tome: "a sealed tome" from Nurga; return it + the tome to Master Raska.
G) Light Black Tome: "chokadai scale" from Chardok; return it + the tome to War Baron Eator.
H) Light Grey Tome: "kromdul bracelet" from Frontier Mountains; return it + the tome to Master Niska.
I) Solid Black Tome: "frozen soulstone" from the Dreadlands; return it + the tome to Prime Hierophant Vek.
J) Dark Grey Tome: "sarnak hide" from Dalnir; return it + the tome to War Baron Eator.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Aviak

This was resolved, I have my shackle of steel. There is one mob that cons indifferent that you an kill without faction hit.
Closed Thread